All Comments on 'Dressing Room Affair'

by passion76girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
reminds me of a long time ago

i am a 46yo wife from england and lived in wales from 19yo with my new husband when visiting a lingerie shop in a mid -wales town without him! the gorgeous thirty something brunette owner was just closing and gave me a personal bra fitting session to determine my 32dd cup size and then molested and abused me!! i have never forgotten the beautiful experience!! this story sums it up!!!!! and yes i cum again and again!! my husband still fucks me hard when i recount what happened to me that evening in 1978

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice writing

I too, years ago, had a nice time with the sales girl in a fitting room, while being fitted for my wedding dress. This lady, 45 at the time, really knew how to make love to a womans body. I have never been eaten so expertly as she did at that time. This story reminded me of that good time.

It was 27 yrs ago, that this took place. And I still reminence, if you get my drift.....

newtowritingnewtowritingover 18 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow this is so hot, absolutly loved reading it, I kind of fantasize about such situations ;)

is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good start

This is a good start but as it sits it is a random sex story. It needs to continue, hopefully to the point where she decides to leave her husband and go with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am the mother of the bride,47,i had to be fitted for my outfit,after work.The tall woman in charge of the store waited for me,about my age.We went through the materials,chose one,she said i will bring a size 14 similar for a fitting to try on.I was undressed,pantyhose and bra,when she walked into the room,i tried it on,it was a bit tight around my bottom.She ran her hands over my bottom and said it shows what a nice bottom you have but i will have to let it out a bit,then to my breasts,her hands under them,nice fit,she brushed over them,my nipples went hard.O.k take it off,i did and she knelt down,measuring the distance from thigh to knee, i swear i felt her breath on my hosed pussy.Then behind me,the tape around my thighs,again her hands brushing my bottom,then to my breasts,my nipples still hard,she said please take the bra off,i did,the tape went around but so did her hands,brushing my nipples then her hands squeezing them,i didnt move,her fingers now tweaking my nipples,harder now,oh how i loved that.She stopped,moved in front of me,looked at me then took one of my breasts in her mouth,biting,sucking,her hand to my hosed pussy which was certainly damp.I pushed my breast at her.take them off,her hand tugging at my pantyhose.i slipped them down,her finger finding my wet pussy,probing,rubbing,i bent at the knees,pushing down onto her hand,more fingers but one gloriously massaging my clit.It hit me,hard a massive orgasm as she bit my nipple,i could feel the juices running as i collapsed back onto a large chair,gasping as she moved forward,spreading my legs,looking at me and began a slow delicious licking of my slit,slow sensuos,i could hear the slurping sound as she increased speed,oh,oh,i orgasmed again,long,long as her tongue danced over my clit until i felt totally relaxed.She moved her tongue from my pussy,then slowly began licking my anus,then stopped and said thats for your next fitting tomorrow,same time.I dressed and left,my husband waiting for me,as we went to bed,his hard cock entering me,his comment,wow,so wet as he fucked me,then on my knees doggy style,his long strokes bringing me to a third orgasm as his cumm filled me,all the while all i was thinking of was that womens tongue caressing my pussy.I knew i would not be missing that fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the smell of pussy

This has to be the first time that I have not gotten finished reading a story on your site before I came. The way that you described how she was getting seduced and the way that you described her vagina was completely and thourghley unique .I get so excited and turned on when I read about a cunt and how she was getting fucked. .I absolutely love the way you told about it and I really liked the way that you described the way that it was happening.

Looking forward to reading more from you. My pussy is soaking wet and dilated just from reading this story. Thank you again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous