All Comments on 'Cheating DP'

by buffbody

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
together

would have been ok if they both had decided to play around ...but what he caught was a wife breaking her vows....now aslong as he can fuck who he wants ...if i was him id hire an escort every month and that way he could have 12 different women at least every year

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whata sad little cuckold you are.

I'll remove your name from my list of writters. I was sure tyhis woould be a revenge story. Sad your marriage and your sad queer life is over as you knew it. Yes, queer you drank two men's cum! Sad little fuck!

MazingerMazingerover 18 years ago
Great story

It seems that some have taken offense in the husband drinking cum. Come on!!! Three men, one woman, I've been there, and wheater we like it or not, some body fluid always gets to us men.

Personally, I don't like cum, but in a moment of total sexual freedom, then everything can be tried, if one wants to.

Trying is not the end of manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Pathetically Crudely Sick

Writer if this is your perception of how a normal man acts when his partner in life fucks two so called friends of yours in your bed then you need some counciling or your dick amputated as a good enouch can be hard for a wife slut to find!!!

Self cuckolding yourself is a subhuman trait that will endear you to the few really jaded wimps who require the pitiful humiliation in watching a whore's cunt stretched by two or three hemungus cocks while you jack off on yourself.

Truely worse than some Fetishes as this self cuckolding yourself requires a marital contract of exclusivity in partners and perhaps children and or bastard children in varying colors or shades. It also seems to need larger cocks than yours and hemungus black wide ones really crank a cuckster up to fluff, fondle, suck up then clean off the cocks or clean out wifey poo's swollen red puss filled cunt of the stringy curdled cum at 23 cock interval.

It really should be more exciting for the writer / cuckster to just admit that cocks are what he really Gayly craves. Just use the wife whore to bait them in for his sick below human convention depraved pleasure.

Get some help little sick one as the slippery slope doesn't get better - just downward - then its time to register each time you are asked to move.

Lastly, if you continue your depressing slide put it in FETISH with Pissing and Dropping numming where you will eventually need to be - to be excited and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker and your piss-poor excuse for an erotic story will thrill the other sick motherfuckers that can not get up without this kind of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story Pathetic Evangelicals

You evangelicals are really something. You are so caught up in these stories it's pathetic. Everyone of the stories in Loving Wives or Interracial gets you so excited you cream in your pants and then you feel so guilty and filled with self hate, you can't help but write vile comments about the story that so excited you.

Talk about a slippery slope. Why don't you go to a site that you can at least benefit from, Suicide.Com

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic. I liked the way you disrobed and stood there,watching them fuck your wife. It's too bad you didn't just re-arrange them so you could fuck her in one of her holes, too.

For all these critics that seem to have something against a cheating scenario like this (and are probably holy-roller evangelists and such puke, just remember this: Your God identified in your so-called Holy Bible, said He made the world in 6 days, rested on the 7th and looked back and said that all he had made was "good". This includes the ability of a woman to fuck anyone and everyone whenever she wants to. If God had wanted her to only fuck one guy, He would ave made a certain accomodation something like her hymen to keep her from having sex with more than one guy in her lifetime. So don't be such hypocrites. And do the rest of us a favor...take yourselves to suicide.com and stay there.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Gee

Well written, like the way you stood there nude watching. You show her what a loving husband you were watching her with two men and wanting to join it. You should have got on the bed next to her and let one of the men have your ass too.. why not share everything with the wife, cuckold her as she did you be the man she always wanted not like the strong males taking her infront of you. the type she wants to have sex with.. just be her buddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what is you crazy

next the basketball team,your boss,your father,your son and you are one dumb sorry fuck for a man.that your wife dumbass.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Whatever flips your switch

If having a couple of guys DP your wife is your thing, then go for it. As for me, I would have photo'ed the event and then thrown the cheatin' bitch out. Like I say, though, to each, his/her own...

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Good story -

This was an OK story; not worth the 100 that I'm giving it, but it'll help average out the zeroes from the puritans. (I'd have given it a 75 if not for the sex-haters.)

Why is is that people who hate the very IDEA of enjoyable sex read stories on Literotica? If they don't like sex stories, then why not go back to reading National Geographic, or Scientific American or something? Some people don't seem to be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and so have to condemn every act that they themselves do not wish to perform.

Folks, if you don't want to read about extra-marital sex, then don't do it. Read something else. We folks who DO enjoy sex fantasies - while realizing that they are fantasies - will continue to read them, and you should please go away.

Or better yet! All of you who condemn women who cheat, I have a great article for you. Since I can't provide a link directly, go to the Snopes Urban Legend web site and search there for the article titled "Unforgiven". As of mid December, 2005, this is in the "What's New" section.

Here you will find a possibly-true account of a woman who cheated on her date - twice in one evening, apparently - and got caught. And his response. You'll love it!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
It's not the sexual act that makes most of the

readers angry, it was the betrayal by the wife that rankles most readers. If you had wrote this where the couple agreed to do this and invited those guys over and together they expanded on their sexual horizons, I think you would have had fewer bad comments. When you throw in the fact that she did this on her own, without the husbands knowledge, and without knowing he would be there to see, that is what pisses people off.

The fact that he stood there with his dick hard while his wife betrayed him is what makes him a wimp. Letting the little head make the decisions when she is fucking around on him is not the greatest state to be in for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Awesome story. Very few stories have a DP then and double-pussy penetration also. Only thing you were missing was double-anal penetration.

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 18 years ago
Great Story

Awesome story. Not many stories have a dp and a double-pussy penetration. Only thing you were missing was a double-anal penetration.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Why do people read Loving Wives?

As far as I can see just about all the true Loving Wives stories concern the temptation and result of an extramarital affair. This is not the Romance, Fetish, Gay men, Group sex, Interracial, Non-consent, etc.genru, though these things might play a partial roll in the story. One of the afore mentioned categories would be much more relevant to this story as the only thing about these people is they happened to be married.

Loving Wives stories seem to be based on two people who started out in love and married and have formed a strong bond of trust that one has abandoned for sexual thrills. It’s, plainly put, a category of cheaters who have to face the consequences of adultery. The stories only really work when the two people are actually deeply in love and are committed to each other. Not two people who are in like with each other and are out for their own satisfaction and if the other partner doesn’t mind so much the better.

Swinging and group sex are fine for people who put them selves first over their partner. In swinging there is no bond of total commitment to one another but a real trust in your partner they like to have sex with others and you. It’s a relationship of mutual likes and having someone who sensuous enough to full fill the swapping requirements of other couples.

I have been there, with a lovely lady who trusted me to keep her safe and enjoy our mutual love of good sex and discovery. We stayed together as open lovers, swingers, and friends. We both hoped we would someday find that one person who would make being with them only, the ultimate experience forever. I was lucky to find that one love for me. My dear friend is still out there searching for her one and only, but she still tells me she will find her guy like if found my girl, you know till death do us part. I know when you are young sex with anyone is ok and it does take years of working together and growing and yes compromising and loving doing it together, till you would give your life for your partner. Making her happy means more to you than any brief selfish pleasure you could treat yourself to. You know she feels the same about you. Yes it does take time, years, to get to that truth. Not many people stick it out or care enough to get that far any more. You have to be self-assured to give real love to another. In other words you have to have self-respect and in plain language like yourself before you can give your self totally to another.

Well that’s my take on what the LOVING WIVES category is. It’s about cheating and its effects on two people who are in love and married. I know many think that is trite but it is what people marry each other for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sad Commentary Teckie

I would have given this a 25 if the husband hadn't been such a wussie sissie wimp but as the techie says he's just a special husband just similarly without a brain.

Then to the Puritan Sicko Comment: if you had half a mind little sick one you might recognize the difference between marital cheating without consequence due to writer created wimpy pitiful men like you who must like the wimpiness of friends like his and a cheating whore wife compared to discussed shared and balanced swinging.

This deficiency of normal reality has nothing to do with morals but a lot to do with the total lack of respect for a commited sexual partner or oneself.

This lack of respect creates a sick uneasyness - certainly not an erotic feeling in semi-normal folks. Then while the reader is in hope of some counter of reasonable fairness or justice - the writer later makes clear that he never intended consequence - just the male humiliation of wifey poo cuckolding him - then the male wimpiness of watching his friends cocks while jacking off himself.

I'm sorry but where's the beef - the erotisism the sensuality in that - it's sick demeaning disrespectful shit directed towards a weak male and you feel excited by that?? You gotta a big problem sicko!

Get a real life type fantasy little sick one's because unless your wife and mother of your children isn't worth a shit why would you put up with friends and a wife like that. Or is it that you are almost deviant enough to to ask her to do that to satisfy your deviant needs - not her's.

Go ahead open Pandora's box you dumb shits, butt be prepared in mornings light for a life unlike one you ever considered nor wanted. A reasonable woman and mother wouldn't respect you a snit - would want you away from her children so nothing would affect them. She can easily get a respectable pimp who would be a real man to protect her not a pale semblance of a man like you.

Sad that it does happen tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I sure would not want to insure the lives of any..

of this bunch. Between disease and mental illness I have little confidence in their long range health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Porno Site Cartoon

There must be some who do the dp---surely there are---but a husband finding two of his friends doing it to his wife & being surprised without any emotional hurt? You can find the real life bodies doing their thing on a porno site somewhere but real life couples? There are some but the percentage has to be low----and like I said, the number of husbands coming home & finding out their wife is doing this behind their backs & not feeling betrayal----a very low, extremely low, percentage. The story is a cartoon in the writer's imagination. The story has no relevance to the real world. Readers that get upset? Come on, you are living in the real world. That is not what this story is about. This story is the writer's fantasy.

I gave the story 25 because the English was literate. A storm knocked out the electrical power & gave the husband an afternoon off. That's always good. The husband's arrival home was suspenseful, though we were tipped off that there were tips plugged into the orifices & cavities of the guy's wife. We just didn't know if he was going to run outside & throw up, go to the basement & get his shotgun & pelt them with fury, or stand there & jack off. The suspense on the reaction lasted about 5 seconds. I gave the story 25 for the lead up to those 5 seconds.

The sex? Tonguing some other guy's cum is not where it's at if you are a normal----what the hell is that?---guy. Sharing your wife? I'm selfish. Naw. Maybe somebody else's wife but then the story would be written through Dave or Ray's point of view. I can't say that the sex depicted in this was exactly exhilarating----maybe a little deflating. Watching and being totally unemotionally involved, not having ties to the participants, just like in a porno film or a cartoon, well then the scenario makes sense. Morality? Is this Literotica or St Paul's Letter to the Ephesians?

Condemnation or praise for this story? A 25.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Glad he's happy

I would have been digging out the .357 mag revolver.

But then I don't want my wife fucking anybody but ME!!!

Not even two old "friends".

BTW friends don't fuck friends wives.

Oh, well, we can't all be happy that our wife is a slut, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this is why father talk their sons

don't bother other men wives.the dead of a cheater is high.now if you find a it and just do what you want to his wife because she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great so now he can what

fuck every thing he can find also and they both can die of aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This dude is a FAGGOTT

You got more pleasure playing with their dicks and having their cum in your mouth than you did fucking her or watching her fuck him!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The other two guy's wives should give it up

There should be a deal made that he gets to fuck the other guy's wives too. Since they have already been fucking his wife he needs pay back pussy from the wives. If they don't agree then they leave and take his cheating slut wife with them. and he'll be in contact with their wives.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Dude wrong catagory

You should be writing in the Gay category so us straight guys do trip over these stories by accident MAJOR GROSS SHIT GOING

ON HERE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullshit!

The only reason I gave you a 1 was there's no zero rating!

muskslutownermuskslutownerover 13 years ago
Love DPP

Dont listen to the bull comming at you I loved the story and love DPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved it wish it was my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Double faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Teacher

That's a hot story. My wife is also a teacher. I wonder what she gets up to when she's home.

I loved wanking to your story imagining it was me eating all that cum from my wife.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I wish the fags would be kept in their own catagory,, gay!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tire

Total fucking shit you fucking fag cock sucking shit.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
gay!

This is in the wrong category. Should be a separate category for cucks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Somewhat of a surprise!

I fall into the category of one who could handle it if previously agreed upon between Sweetie and myself (whether as specific times and people OR as a general lifestyle) - but see it as totally unacceptable if done in secret. The report of her ashen countenance upon seeing Hubby confirms that she knew she was cheating!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A CHEATING 2 WAY

turns into a consensual 3 way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome!

can you write a second part for this story pleeasse!? :D

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just bad....

He could have accepted that she had a lover, but not like that, cheating while he worked...he accepting showed he had no self-respect and deserved a cheating whore for a wife...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Story always nirrors an authors state of mind...

...so you must be one of those sad sobs who channel their own inabilities by writing stories like these. Hope you got off writing it ´cause it surely gave me nothing reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes my wife had done the same

This so real but we have tried and it was it was out of the world. we have tried it again but secretly in the right environment I say that we do it again. We are so close in our marriage in loving each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY

You're one sick mother fucker! Cut your balls off with a rusty hacksaw blade and stuff them down your throat, you sick fuck wad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FOR THE anonymous WHO'S WIFES A TEACHER

Shes probably fucking under her age students pulling trains after school! Because you can't do shit but watch! Writer grow some balls and stop writing this bull shit!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Worse

I've read worse stories here, but not.many.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

How very sick and sad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chabot type shit!

Please do us readers a favor, do not post any more of your sorry crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck All These Sanctimonious Prudes

Jeez! You'd think that with all this outrage aimed at you that you had inserted this story within the pages of the Bible. Hey, to all you angry fuckwads out there, you read this in the Loving Wives section of Literotica. What the fuck were you expecting? While there were parts of it that grossed me out (the eating of cum) I don't get all aggro about what others do or what they happen to like. As far as constructive criticism goes, I would have liked for the wife to be more vocally slutty. Telling the guys how much she loved being a nasty slut and stuff like that. But that's just me and my preferences. I would read more of your stories. Fuck all these sanctimonious prudes.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Sick of cucks

Another cuck story, don’t u guys ever get sick of wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stop writing cuck

I hate those cucks

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

rubbish

load of Rubbish, he married an whore and intended spending another 40 years whilst she fucked anyone that she wanted.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Stopped after the second chapter.

Let me guess pathetic wimpy cuck got hard and will continue letting the cunt treat him like a dog in the future!

1 will get you 5 if Im wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous