All Comments on 'At the Mall'

by J.M.

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

I really didn't think you could top "At the Beach"

I stand corrected.

Please continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
part 2 ??

Great story. I hope to see the rest of the story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum blast worthy

damn you! stop making your stories so hot. my dick's gonna fall off reading this stuff.you talk about tease and seduction, this has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent...

Now I'm all sticky...

Good reading, looking forward to more

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!!! MY Pants are on Fire

I need more degrees to get the mercury rising. 100 is not enough. This story surely deserves SO MUCH MORE... Excellent job, very very very well written. Pretty Neat, Whats comming next?? and When?

1WILD11WILD1over 18 years ago
The story was OK

Half of it was a great story but it was ruined with the stupid security guard trying to seperate them like they were dogs in heat and couldn't quit, very unrealistic from that point on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

the big tit seduction does it for me every time! please write more. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One really hot story

The comments about the story being unrealistic from the time the secrity guard showed up have it wrong. I prefer to think about his appearance as adding humor to the situation. Damn good story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

I've started reading this story twice and have been unable to finish it thus far, if you know what I mean. It's just... wow. I swear this is one of the top 5 stories I've ever read here and I've read hundreds. Thank you, so much, for writing this. Just... again, wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hottest Story Ever!

Didn't make it through the story before blowing it. Greeeeat build up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

Great build up. The art of seduction is alive and well in your stories. There's a security guard? Guess I haven't been able to make it that far yet. Please keep writing.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I don't think they're going to be allowed back

in that store anymore. Whew, that was hot! If they make it out of there without being arrested, I am sure that Joe will have a very interesting day at school.

What a great story. Well-written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

give us more part 2 I don't know what to say but great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

did grest writing this peice, the passion was evident and well desicribed

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!!!

LOVED the seduction - The way Mom used the sexy outfits to drive him wild. Give us more of the lingerie, stockings and high heels!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
incredible

A truely incredible and fantastic story. I nearly never ever read something so hot!

But I agree, that the security gard destroyed a bit of the atmosphere - although I liked the idea that they continued fucking like wild animals! However, I would have preferred if the little sister (who came either with them into the mall or came by accident) would have surprised them...

But nevertheless I can't wait for the next part, since the story can't end this way. Let the son fuck his mother at home until they are both unconscious and let her want to become pregnant by him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I liked this story, mom sounds really hot, I agree with the other posters, the security guard ruined the atmosphere.

I look foward to a part 2, Id like to see her turn into more of a slut, maybe dressing sluttier, changing her wardrobe, eventually banging his classmates, but don't have her getting pregnant,.

Good work anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

Don't stop now , please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done!

Took 3 tries to finish the story. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good God

I CANNOT stop cumming everytime i read this, which has been about 50 times now. I love every minute of it. I hope to god that you write tons more of these great stories

h2omanh2omanabout 17 years ago
Ruined!!!

A great, hot, sexy, exciting, buildup. I was becoming so excited, anticipating the climax. And then you completely ruined the story with the security guard. Broke the rhythm and the tension. Why would you insert that element in your story? What a shame and a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W0W

Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Story BUT

good buildup great middle So let down by the ending completely ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rated X X X

HOT HOT HOT loved the whole story more please . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice!

Loved the build-up. That's what incest is all about. The end did ruin the story, like the other reader mentioned. Overall though, it was very good. Please keep writing.

backbenchers_hotbackbenchers_hotover 14 years ago
super hot

nice build of temperature.. but the end was something i wished had left for something more in a series.... a bit abrupt but loved the story... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was possibly the worst story that have ever read on this site. There was absolutely no believability! He didn't care if his classmates were in the hall?

Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start, needs a little work

The concept and setting is good. The opening and unveiling of the setting was nice and original. There was a nice building of tension as he goes from avoiding his mother to being forced into a small room with her and then gradually gets more and more excited.

the ending however was much too rushed. too many new ideas were introduced too quickly. it would have been fine to end it right after he enters her. the rest would have been better suited for 1 or more sequels.

additionally it doesn't make sense for them to first be caught and then left alone, and the anal could have waited til they got home.

My suggestion for a sequel would be to start from the perspective of the mall cop or whoever opened the door, introduce the character, replay the door busting scene from their perspective, explain why the security left and where they went. then the scene could go back to the mother/son and either their escape and run from justice or their confrontation with authorities.

As always its harder to come up with good ideas than to criticize them and try to fix them like i am lol, so kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

rushed at the end but a good buildup overall a good story a sequel would bee very welcomed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nice story it was interesting

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
Oh god this is so hot.

I love the build up and the unintentional teasing. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It is a good story....the tease making it greater

But you should have gotten them out of the dressing room. It became unrealistic.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story

It shows how a boy and his mother can be totally carried away once he's got his stiff young prick up between his mommy's legs (I love how he keep calling her "mommy"). One thing--I would have preferred it if Joe had unloaded his balls up his mother's cunt instead of in her mouth. In his mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy semen belongs.

buttman52buttman52over 10 years ago
W O W

I have read over 500 stories,butt for some reason yours was very exciting,please don't stop writing and I won't stop reading....:-)

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
good writing

that wasnt bad story liked it very much keep up the writing and hope to see more parts added to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ho my god what is this?!

So deliciously romantic! (spike)

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouabout 9 years ago
Great but...

I really enjoyed this until it turned into a public spectacle. Part of the appeal of the taboo stories is the forbidden / secret nature of them. Having them spill out into the hall where classmates saw them, while very naughty, just took me out of the story "Oh, that would never happen..." But the rest? With the different outfits and the gradual buildup? Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL WTF!!! XD

I got off real good before the security guard came in, but after that I started laughing till my sides hurt. That part with the hallway and them rolling around just not giving a shit was really funny!

thanks for the release and laughs lol

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
10 years in read

J. M.

You are a lucky person that your story is being read for full ten years.

I also loved it.

I am reading true Indian incest by Siraj Ahmed on lierotica for ten years.

His Hanky, Cooling off and Saturday have made me shag dreaming my mom, sister in law and also my wife with my cousin.

Now let me shag with you

Padres61Padres61over 7 years ago
WOW!

I loved this story! My cock is so hard after reading it. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

So great this story plz write more

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Another great story!

All 4 of J.M.'s stories are rated "Hot".

All recommended!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)! Very very erotic. The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & skillfully crafted.

Thank you for this story. It made my day.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍

😊

EglefinoEglefinoalmost 2 years ago

WOW that was a great and horny story.... ! It got a little crazy with 'the guard', but the story-line was great. I even got wet and that didn't happen before, with just a single story. The lingerie act of the mother was nice reading.

Yes, when do write Part two (?), I do like to know what action that guard is taken after what he had seen. And of course how the mother and son will going on together. Maybe next part is not at home, maybe something in nature or in public (with someone watching)...

Thanks for writing this story.

JetKepDiJetKepDiover 1 year ago

Guys (and gals), it's been 15 years, I don't think he's going to write a sequel anymore lol 😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was dumb. should’ve just had them continue this at home

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Dumb Hot

My brain says this was dumb, but my cock "Lower that fucking zip and stroke me, or I'll rip through your fucking pants!"

Dumb or not, cock always gets his way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous