All Comments on 'I Know He's a King Ch. 06'

by Jane Shield

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
StuckInMyCornerStuckInMyCornerover 18 years ago
Excellent work!

A job well done.

StuckInMyCornerStuckInMyCornerover 18 years ago
Short & Sweet

Content good. I noticed it was a little longer, but probably not what most expect out of you. Perhaps give more background on why a Deathbringer is so feared and what that means for Amram. Can Amram be both a foreseer and a Deathbringer? Are all foreseers deathbringers? Or are all deathbringers foreseers? Those are just some questions that come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more

I love your work. I want more, please do not just stop this story without giving a satisfying conclusion. Thanks and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dont quit!

have read each installment and would just cry(LOL) if you quit writing..dont give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I would be most irate if you quit

the storyline has me hooked and I am waiting for more

Jane ShieldJane Shieldover 18 years agoAuthor
Hello readers!

Thank you, StuckInMyCorner. I know that I have missed some things, and I'm glad that you've pointed it out to me. For me it's obvious what it means to be a deathbringer, and a foreseer. (You could be both) I will bring this up, what it means to be a deathbringer, and what implications it means. Perhaps not so much in the next coming up chapter, but most certainly in the chapter after that one. I can say though that Amram does not quite understand it, and it can still be a chock to her, and that's the reason she has not thought about it so much. (I wished someone had told me this earlier, cause it's a pain in the ass to be changing the stories on Lit.)

I'm thrilled to see that ch. 4 is on 14th place on the Scifi/fantasy toplist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hm....

I think the story would be better if you explained why these people have special powers and how those powers effect them. I mean i know a deathbringer brings death but why does it make her feel so good? How come she can see into the future? Why didn't she know she had these powers? I like stories that don't leave too many questions unanswered.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Excellent....

and enjoyable...can't wait to read on keep up the great work and please give us more...well written and well told...i usually adore longer stories/chapters but this one is worth waiting for...hurry though please. thank you respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jane Shield

My literotica account is so screwed up that I'm about to cry... No, not really, I never liked Literotica much anyway. I've forgotten to do this but... Now I'm doing it.

Literotica is fucked up, so you who are looking for my stories will have to read them at some other place, like SOL (storiesonline.net) or AFF (adultfanfiction.net - in the original part, or just search for my name - which is the same there as on lit... nothing compares to being consistent)

And oh by the way, I've gotten a new blog - much better - and a new mail as well: Jane.shield@hotmail.com

Anyone who'd like to add me at MSN is welcome to do so. I'm so lonely :s.... No, not really. Perhaps, a bit... teeny tad.

This was Jane Shield, over and out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good read arizt@sbcglobal.net

I enjoyed your story. It must be based on folklore. Your writing is out of place in Literotica. I am glad that I found it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous