All Comments on 'Whipping Machine'

by BoundBalls

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sequel Please

Great story!

Have her give him the beating he deserves and wants!

Might be interesting to have her develop into a caring yet sadistic bitch. I'm sure she has some cruel friends too! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gripping story

loved it, you should continue with a sequel. The story leaves you hanging for more. I like to read stories with a theme , yours had a theme that gripped you from start to finish, didn't know which way she was going to go. Good on you, and keep writing

(female fan)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
continue please !!!

story came along nicely. A little too detailed at the beginning. But the wife becoming involved made it worth it. She should really get into her new role. Maybe subjecting him to some things he really didn't even think of. Would love to see him being subjected to humiliation, along with the pain he obviously craves

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Does She HAVE ALL the Kids She Wants????

If so - ball gag him - then just whip his cock until its hanging by a thread - put the machine back on - return to her parents with the kids - stay the week - come home alone - remove the tape from the cuffs - erase the video tape to only exclude her - turn it off remotely - then call 911 to come get the body - that'll teach him - the pervert sick fuck!!!

Him around my chidren - get real sicko!!!

So writer - I wonder how many weak sicko's you have influenced to try this - how many will lose their balls - maybe thier cocks - become gelded or dead for someone to find???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good story

it was very a very good story, and i wonder why the last person even read the story if he/she is so disgusted by bondage. leave people to their own devices and don't criticize them when they write a perfectly harmless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whipping Machine from machine to manual

My all you wanna be dommes adn femdom readers love these noron male and great supreme female stories, and just wish they were true for you.

Perhaps a little more realism in self-bondage and in being able to get yourself out of your bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very interesting

The wife should help his fantasy come true. She should make him sore enough that when she slides down on him, just the throbbing of his dick should make her climax. If it don’t, maybe she should get off and continue the whipping until the throbbing dick will make her reach her climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it loved it loved it.

I loved the storie. Like to be in the wifes place. Ooooo what do I like to let you suffer some more severe pain. I also like to let her do very many more thinks to his cock.

So PLAEASE PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do wright more sequels about it.

johnfell69johnfell69over 11 years ago
On edge all the time

Never been wetter in my life, my penis read the story as well. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ouch?

Seems to me he's fooling around looking for a trip to the hospital and some permanent damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Inventive and fun. Ready for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story...

Just love it... and for sure would like the next ideas ;o)

VerySubmissiveSwitchVerySubmissiveSwitchover 9 years ago
Great story! ...

Great Story, and yes I would love to find out where this went from here! Sounds like the beginning of a new "Domme Dora" that is about to make some serious changes in your life! Just waiting to find out how much she will enjoy causing you pain why you are forced to pleasure her orally for hours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wish my wife would catch me ...

flavorfull2flavorfull2about 7 years ago
Please don't stop now

great so far just keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blue Balls

Please keep this story going,make him pay take him down his kinky new life as a ball pain love sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would definitely want this story to continue. I would enjoy being caught in his position and have my balls, cock, and anus punished long and hard. With the video, she could blackmail him to allow her to secure him in a more exposed position, even outdoors. She could try to punish him until he begs for it to stop with the condition if he lets her punish him until she leaves to get the children she will punish him again, and if he begs her to stop, he has to pack his clothes and leave, signing divorce papers giving her everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh i'm afraid that your wife will turn you around tomorrow. the cord will then bite your asshole a lot. You have my sympathy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad that the story was one and done. I would have liked to see his wife beat the hell out of his crotch and then apply ben-gay on the results. She could leave him writhing on the bench as his crotch is burning. After an hour or so, she applies itching powder and leaves him tied up f or another hour or so. She comes back and subjects him to and anal rape, then whips his cock again. After he passes out, she takes him off the bench and binds his hands and feet together and dumps him in the trunk. She takes him to a gay bar and leaves him in the alley with a sign "Free Pussy". After a few hours she comes back and takes him home again. Maybe by now he knows that he should end his fantasy. Of course, he does not and another humiliation cycle begins again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous