All Comments on 'Almost Nude in Public'

by AdelaideNurse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You were probably stoned

You were probably just as stoned as your character was when you wrote this piece. It was a very entertaining story and the humor you injected into it made me laugh.

There should have been a lot more embarrassing moments and the the characters that saw you make the trip were never fully described. Although I got a few chuckles from your situation I couldn't fine it in me to give you more than a 4. (Better than a 3, but just barely)

JenniferO1JenniferO1over 18 years ago
I loved it...

I loved your story. It had just the right bit of everything I think. I kept expecting someone to touch you and that kept the interest up. I could so totally imagine myself doing something like this. It's just too hot.

Jenno

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

and here I was thinking of Adelaide as a boring city of churchs and brown water lol.

thebigzucchinithebigzucchiniover 18 years ago
Extra Hard

Adelaide,

This is a great story. I would love to hear more of your adventures. I get so excited thinking about the surprise as to how you would get home. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this story.

I used to go clubbing in Liverpool when I was a student there a few years ago. I'd go out wearing nothing more than a skin tight, extremely revealing pair of silver sparkly hot pants and bikini top, with a pair of silver knee high FMB's. I used to get off my tits, and come home horny to my boyfriend with a soaking wet pussy every time.

I totally love your stories, they remind me of my wilder days! Keep it up! I so need to cum right now...

photon100photon100over 18 years ago
Loved this one too!

AdelaideNurse,

Thanks for the great adventure! I think it is so much fun to be naked in "almost public" places and you had great courage to try this one on for size. Can't wait for the next adventure and my only advice to you is to shitcan the "E". You don't need it gal! You are already hot hot hot! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!! SOOOO HOT!!

This story was soooo damn hot!!

Every time i read it,my cock begs to be stroked!!

Public nudity ROCKS!!

qarl_queueqarl_queueover 15 years ago
Scary!

Dear Adelaide Nurse,

This story scared me because it wasn't like the near misses of the last one, but this was everyone in town seeing you basically naked and masturbating. It was such a turn on reading your descriptions and wishing I could have seen it... wondering if I could ever be so dumb or brave. Wow! I'm aroused and amazed.

Thanks again,

-Carl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Flashbacks

reminded me of the time I used to ride around in my van naked. I got soo turned on I had to stop and jerk off in the middle of the road, which had no traffic, but then it could have. That was what made it so exciting.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Sexciting!

This story reminds me of when I used to drive 18-wheeler, hauling U.S. Mail from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara. There was a youngish, probably Queer, guy that used to pass us in the normal evening traffic jam as we approached Ventura on the I-101 Freeway. He always drove a BMW with a open top as he passed us, only going about 5-10 mph in heavy traffic. He always was naked from the waist down and playing with himself with an erection. A few of us talked about this on the 2-way one night and we all agreed to have water balloons the next night to "lop" through his sunroof as he passed us.

As he crept up to pass me, I could see the water balloons being tossed behind me by the other truckers, missing their mark. He was completely unawares of those balloons hitting his car. As he passed me, I threw mine through his sunroof and it hit him and busted BIG TIME, as he was just getting his nut, shooting all over himself and his steering wheel. He accidently hit his gas pedal and swerved and ran right into a bobtail truck in front of him. We all stopped and got on the CB to the State Patrol who were quickly there in no time flat. We told the cop what happened and he chuckled and then sent us on our way. We never did see him out there in traffic again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow !

I'm so glad there are women out there like you.I was rock hard reading your adventure it's the type of thing I fantasise about.Love to catch up with you some time I'm down there quite often in summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks!

I loved your story. I wish I was a girl as I would be taking trips like that, but as a guy I would be either beaten up or arrested. alas, life just isn't fair...:) Great story tho!!

charles_dickingscharles_dickingsabout 5 years ago
Awsome

One of my favorites.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
A bit boring!

The set up is fine. Nude in public with no way back is always a nice erotic topic. But in my opinion, you missed the point. The story I expected is about embarrassment or fun but not about travelling on a bus and a train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous