All Comments on 'The Perfect Handjob'

by Ricky_writes

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
get out of the closet

you are gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Try shopping around for a better deal.

You can get a handjob anytime you want. If Im going to put up with all her shit then I want more than a handjob. This may sound old fashioned, but I believe part of being married and putting up with her is that she'll put up with you and once in a whiled you'll get to hold her as your fucking her. From your description you'd be better off with a call girl. Neither one will care about your needs but with one of them you get to enjoy sex with a woman instead of a fist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
people can smell bullshit

that what this was bullshit and you or your wife can come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delicious and Delightful

Delicious and delightful. Wonderful erotic adventure that could develop into an entire series of femdom stories that would delight a large audience. This tall leggy goddess is just too much for her little hubby to handle and she realizes that she can make a great sex life for them both with a little imagination. Denial, teasing and humiliating her little hubby will lead them to experience many delights for years to come. Thank you for sharing some of this very sexy adventure with us. We hope to see much more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Prissy Self Humiliated wimp

Put this wussy male in Humiliated Husbands - she doesn't respect him as he doesn't either.

When does the erotic part start - after the sick pitiful little freakie gets himself off???

Go away or get ahold of your fetish self!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations!

You produced one of the lousiest stories I've ever read on Literotica, but it was very well written, as far as grammar and punctuation go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lame

Kind of lame, needed actual sex instead of descriobing types maybe you should describe actual sex. I agree you need to get out of the closet, you're gay, ditch your wife and be a cd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hang In There!

Don't be discouraged by the cheap shots a few folks are taking. We all have preferences - what works for some, doesn't work for others. Really surprised that has to be said on a site like this, which caters to ALL tastes!

Clever, well-written and with a good grasp of the fact that a big part of eroticism is what goes on in the peoples' HEADS...what they think, what they can MAKE the other think... and that KNOWING partners can work each other over in very intense ways....*S*

dicklittledicklittleover 16 years ago
Reads like heaven to me!

I always fantasize about my wife not allowing me into her pussy and will only let me jack off. Your story was so exciting to me. Write more please. I also loved it when he wore her panties. That always makes me feel like the sissy I am. She tells me that I can't have her pussy but I can play with her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really hot, ignore the idiots

Jeez, I'm surprised people are so intolerant. This was a great story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Writing!

I think your story was hot! I wish my wife would give me half of the kinky hand jobs you described! Write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldabout 11 years ago
Superb Story

I love this story. It's perfect. This is how all wives should control their feeble sissy men and their tiny cockettes :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wish my wife did that!

That really was an amazing story - I so wish that I had the same arrangement with my wife! It would suit us so perfectly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Beautifully written crap. You write well, but your subject sucks.

slavecaroslavecaroalmost 3 years ago

I really like it. Believable, erotic and well written. I believe most people on this sight that have this kind of kink would love this in real life. I have been to kink parties with 5000 people in Amsterdam, NYC and San Fran and I quite enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story. What works for some doesn't work fir others but no need for the derision. Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous