All Comments on 'With The Neighbor'

by A.B.

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Basic cheating wife/wimpy husband story

Basic wimp husband who "loves" his wife so much he will put up with her betrayal because it makes his dick hard. Just what this site needed. I thought it seemed like there were not enough stories like this one. Throw it on the shit pile with the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Cock Watching Cuckster

So watching your whore gets you up and fucking her full cunt get you off.

Something below human convention is in your wimpy mind - to self cuckold yourself then write about it makes your a very sick wuss - basically subhuman in a self humiliating pitiful way.

Move yourself to FETISH little sick one with the other subhuman crap like pissing - that'le get you off liddle abie!

Then get some help - mental type reality stuff or wait till you have to register each time the neighbors ask you to move - that however would be a little late but you would be so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lady or gentleman

what we have here is a writer who like women who fuck around and no consequences.women who shit in hubby faces and get away with it.this writer is a coward and a manhater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, I liked it.

I enjoyed your story. Its different strokes for different folks that make relationships/sex/stories exciting and enjoyable. So what if your character enjoyed watching his wife. It seems like the ending was a happy one for all the concerned parties :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quality counts

It's a bit silly to judge a story based purely on whether or not you like the subject matter. You could do the author some justice and comment on how the story is written as well. Personally, I thought it wasn't the best I have read, but certainly a lot further from being the worst. I give it a B-; nothing to make it stand out, but certainly it's far better than any of the criticism here would suggest.

Personally I don't get off on this sort of story, but that's not to say other people might not :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish that most writers were as good as this one...

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read, and I've read MANY... I just wish that most writers on the internet was as good as this one... Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Luved it

I personally found it to be a fantasy of mine. I have been trying to get my bride to enjoy another dick with or without me there. I would luv for this to happen to me. I would keep videoing and taking care of myself. You lucky man...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous