All Comments on 'Cabin Fever'

by Emmah

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mthomas63mthomas63about 19 years ago
You Did It Again, Emmah

I thought the last story you wrote was the hottest thing I'd read, but this one is every bit as good. I like your style of describing these incestual couplings, sensual rather than sexual.

I'll keep your name bookmarked, and wish for more things to read in times to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic storytelling.

Hi,Emmah. You really know how to tell a story! I can't wait to read some more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good... good....

u r a sweet lover.... if u really are the person who u claim to be.. i mean, female and m's sister... then, it's quite expected that girls have this kind of emotions without deep ponderings...... silly... who? Me? or u? of course - me,... u r great... keep it up... u know me, don't u?

Mister_IncestMister_Incestabout 18 years ago
Romantic incest is hot

Very well done, indeed. I love having the mom and son very much in love, I love that he calls her by her first name (really enhances the incestuous intimacy, IMO). Mom/son lovemaking in a cozy romantic cabin in front of a fireplace is so much hotter than mom/son sex. I only wish they could have discussed birth control, and their mutual desire to go without any form of birth control while they make love. Maybe in part 2 they will express a desire to get married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

Emmah you really have woven a wonderful tale. Not just the usual Bam Bam thank you mam I usually read in a son mother relationship. You have exceeded your brother with this tender tale. Hope to read more of you

vitiseekvitiseekover 14 years ago
I can feel the cold air

Emmah,

I loved this story. I'm still hard after cumming, thinking about Robbie and his Mom. I imagine I can feel the cold air and the snow -- imagining what could have happened if she didn't fit through the window, seeing that perfectly framed ass dangling.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
I really liked it.

Thank you Mommy

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful quick story

Both are lucky to have each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get down. ...

Party. ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a shit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal

YUK!

JamokieJamokieover 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Really. I was instantly drawn in by the shifting of time that inferred so many details without having them explicitly written. The setting was over-the-top outstanding; and I really loved that they are in love. The amount of detail is just right.

As an aside, I am consistently puzzled by people that meander through an erotic literature site to a page explicitly labeled as incest, to a story that is clearly labeled regarding its subject matter, and then anonymously post a comment about their distaste for incest. Insane...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous