All Comments on 'The Succubus'

by cactiphile

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chipotlesnakechipotlesnakeover 18 years ago
Great story...really bad Ing-lish

Congrats on a great story concept. Have always been turned on to the Succubus myth and think you did a great job expanding on it. However,I did find myself distracted by all the "grahm-er" and "spellling" errors. I hate it when the focus of my libido is distracted. It reminds me of the hooker who couldn't spell...She spent the night in a "warehouse".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was insane! HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Using your description he would have bled to death. But the next time he called her forth I bet he was ready with his gun and blew big holes in her before she knew what happened. And then he took his knife and cut the body into little pieces and burned them. This was simply awful. Even for fiction this was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like castration stories that are more than just "my wife cut my dick off". Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I for one REALLY enjoyed this story. The way Elexis used her tongue instead of stoopid vanilla vaginal intercourse was, to my mind, THRILLING! Of course, I am a Wicked Old Sinner ;> This will definitely jazz up my next masturbation session!!

I don't get the negative comments. Don't people know that an encounter with a succubus is generally fatal?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous