All Comments on 'Demanding Respect'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DUMB!

DUMB! That was a waste of your effort& my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well-writ, but why

Ok, so let's see if i've got this right. .

A Restaurant called " hooters"?

Big breasted women there object when men look at their 'hooters'?

One Guy goes out of his way to compliment a bb Waitress, even framing a copy for the said BB Waitress.

And then This happens ?

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
duh

Yall, it's an erotic story. Why not? Who ever said this stuff had to make sense? All it has to do is be fun to read.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Well now we know

It’s obvious what the average guy in Hooters is thinking about. If I ever go into one again, I am going to be a lot more respectful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Their Story

I read the other comments about the story not making sense, and I'm confused. The story made sense to me, as it's told from the customer's point of view.

The story from the waitresses' point of view might go something like this.

Even though they're working at Hooters, and they know why they're getting the large tips, it still bothers them to an extent.

They talk about it amongst themselves, but they don't feel like there's anything they can do about it.

When the one waitress receives the letter from the customer, she's flattered. Later, the other waitresses talk her into using this particular customer to take out their frustrations.

It's a fantasy story, so the above may not be likely, but it's plausable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sex work

As someone who does sex work myself, I HATE it when men treat me like an object. I might be hot to look at, but there is more to me than that. I understand the fantasy to take it out on somebody, though it probably wouldn't be somebody as respectful as chatbug...unless, of course, he wanted it! *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

No revenge? Serina has a funny way of showing gratitude to someone who was obviously a great customer. This story is nonsensical for me, but I still read it, so there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
470 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...