All Comments on 'Homecumming Queen'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No Means No

Just because a woman gets excited when she is being raped doesn't mean she is not being terribly violated. No woman wants to be subjected to a rape/gangbang as a virgin. Add the extortion to the mix and this is a truly reprehensible act.

Hooterhunter

haremgirlharemgirlabout 18 years agoAuthor
That's why this story's in the Non-consent section

It's a given that she doesn't want what happens to her to happen. At the end of the day, it's fiction. Just because it's also one of my naughty little fantasies...well, that's a whole different story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well written

interesting theme, with a fantastic sexuality. My only comment, if they were voted homecomming king/queen, wouldn't she have been wearing a formal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Intresting

This was a little different than the last stories that you have submitted. I would like to say that I do agree that no means no, THIS IS JUST A STORY!! You had mentioned that you have 3 novels, I hope to start reading the third one soon. Thanks for the great writing.

HenryDeltaHenryDeltaabout 18 years ago
Sounds like something "ripped from the headlines"

This sounds similar to an event that happened in my area a couple of years ago. Three boys totally violated a girl, using a pool cue among other things, and were stupid enough to videotape it. One of them was the son of an assistant sheriff, and apparently thought that would make him immune from prosecution. To make a long story short, these punks were caught and prosecuted and are now serving long stretches in prison, which is where animals like that belong. The previous poster who wrote "No means NO" was absolutely correct. This story angers me, and the only reason I gave it a 25 is because the writing itself was decent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!!

I can't wait to ready your other stories...and towards those other negative comments...if you're that appalled by what you're reading ("no means no"), then why are you reading it -> knowing it's the nonconsent area? Life is about making choices...choose another section if it bothers you that much.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Hopefully she is planning his comeuppance.

Sometime in the future she ties him up while he is asleep and teaches him that "he loves it" as she takes him up the ass numerous times.

Good "she loves it at the end" story. It seems that a lot of these stories end this way.

Lucky MannLucky Mannabout 18 years ago
Hot story

Never mind the negative comments. Too many readers don't understand the idea of fiction. I thought your story was hot and the sex great. Keep it up.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Rape is Rape

This is just a story. But gang rape is gang rape even though the author thrys to smooth over that our heroine is ready to take on all customers. Not a story I would wish to read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sometimes...

If you are disgusted by the thought of Non-consent then why the hell are you reading stories from that catagory? How do you idiots manage to breathe? I think rape is wrong in real life. This is a story. If you can't understand the differece then piss off and stop leaving irrelavant comments.

xnadryxnadryalmost 18 years ago
Keep writing please

Love your work! Thank you for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

I loved the story. Please keep writing. Btw, this is fantasy rape, not rape itself. Big difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This story made me so hot and wet! Obviously not everyone here understands fantasies and fiction. For those of us who do, please continue writing. My reading this, helped make my husband a very happy man today ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

That was a great story. If you don't like the section, don't read it. To each his own. If you don't like non-consent stories, don't read them. Let us enjoy.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago

Nice fantasy gangbang. Perhaps a bit rough in places. One of my favorites. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get Over It

I will never understand the people who go into nonconsent and than complain because it is nonconsentual. Every adult with an IQ over 80 knows that rape is horrible and the victim does not enjoy it. But this is fantasy where the "virgin" gets what she wants without having to take the responsiblity for it. If a story offends you after you jack off while reading it (come on why are you here?), don't blame the author but your sick little mind for not being able to deal with what makes you hot or inflames your psuedo-family values.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nonconsent is one thing rape is another.

Those that dont think so need to get over it! No means no, try telling a judge she said no but you knew she wanted to so you fucked her and she enjoyed it. Rape charges will hold. She said no, you didt respect it. When you get out in a few years and your ass heals you can try girls again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rape is wrong on any level including fiction!

I began reading this because I liked the last thing I read by the same author. When I saw where it was going, I then skimmed the rest to see if it redeemed itself in any way. Yes I understand about fiction, but that still doesn't make rape acceptable in any venue. People who get off on reading about rape and similar abuses are no better than those who actually commit those acts of inhumanity and depravity. No, I am not religious, I just have no tolerance for those commit, condone or enjoy directly or vicariously violent acts that destroy or even damage the lives of victims, their families or friends. It doesn't matter whether the damage is physical, emotional or mental. Oh, that includes authors too.

-- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Non-consent is what it's about

But take your results to the logical conclusion please. As her future children find themselves fatherless. As she struggles with low self esteem and maybe kills herself. As these men fail to have happy families of there own.

How in hell do you think society got so messed up?

As for those who think "it's only a story" I wish that were true.

Ever heard of Karl Marx? Or "The pen is mightier than the sword."

This story has just one redeeming feature, that maybe it will warn some innocent that some guys cannot be trusted, but it spoils that by the total fiction at the end.

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
Jenny finds relief she did not know how to take proper care of!

Jenny has been prickteasing for months. She is shone how to channel her sex urges and earns her pleasure! Her children have 4 fathers to take care of her. Sounds to me like their ready! Great story as are all of yours!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rape is never fun

But I guess it's alright if you are a Republican. Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT story!

Loved it. Too bad the last poster was so uptight. Don't understand why people who are easily offended continue to read stories in the nonconsent or fetish categories. It's like reading a SciFi-Fantasy story and saying that you hate scifi ... just makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing...

So people decide to get all uppity and make a comment because they're offended by the fetishizing of Rape in a story that's tagged Non-Consent... idiots.

Really really well written story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tired old formula

Homecoming queen, football team captain, cheerleader, too much American garbage story. Next! (Admit to not reading past first few lines - so one star. Hope it's not unfair). I'll check your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous