All Comments on 'Pink Panties'

by Trialbasis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SATINPANTIESWITHLACE

When I was young my older sister use to get me to wear her worn panties, I loved the feel of the satin and lace against my cock and her wet crotch against my balls.She use to invite me to sleep in her room with her while I was wearing her panties.We would dry fuck each other and I would cum all over the satin panties she wore to bed.Then one night I was really rubbing my dick all over her ass because she was wearing a thong my cock slipped through her thighs and into her wet pussy I couldnt stop hammering her and came in her pussy.She is now pregnant,I still wear her panties for her and our love for each other is unbelievable.I hope we have many babies together.

inlivinglifeinlivinglifeover 18 years ago
Wish I were you Panty Boy

I just loved your story, I wish I had met you. What you talk about is my ultimate fantasy!

inlivinglife@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
soaked panties

my cock just exploded in my satin panties. love the feel of hot wet cum against my cock and ass. great story.

blackpoolredblackpoolredover 13 years ago
Panties!!

I love them, love wearing them and love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different is good!

I think men who like wearing panties is not all that uncommon - but a woman who likes a man in panties is much more rare.

Viva le difference!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous