All Comments on 'Cunnilingus'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Actually

Actually, how they got to that spot (despite your opening line) is what was important. Otherwise, it's just another sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Duh

That's the point of it! Just another hot sex scene.

I liked it, short and sweet. Hot stuff.

<3 Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Being a guy, I love well written hot, erotic lesbian sex scenes- especially when the writer is a woman. Whats not to love. Ane then you look at Miranda's photo and wonder why you can't rate above 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liquid Cunt - The Most Fabulous Gift Ever!!!

The taste of a woman - the greatest gift a human can ever receive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thank you

you made me came so hard in front of my laptop

my pussy is so wet and throbbing

i wish could someone eat me out right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh...

I think I need to call my girlfriend right now to come over here and eat me out. I must say thank you for this. You describe the wonderful feelings perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

mmmm so hot !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Now that's a story I'd like to turn into reality!

Wow!!! Brought me to a lip tingling climax and has now got me very curious. Delightful and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved this

I've never had sex with another woman, and I so want to. This story mad me hotter than I can ever remember. I stopped before I came, so I can read it again while I play with my clit even harder. Omigod, I want a tongue like Rosalita's in my cunt sucking me and licking me until I can't wait anymore. So much better than a cock. touch my g spot and make me come like crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this story gives me orgasm..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

amazing and I love recieiving this treatment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
omg

I have never had sex with a woman, and this makes me want to! I have never cum as hard as i did when reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Interesting.........i'm now hooked on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
;) Woah

This story made me so horny. I'm so wet, in between it I just started fingering myself. Woahhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

oooooooo im fucking my self rite now this is super sexy plz fuck mee im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WETT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAMN!

Caused my pussy to ooze thick white juice. I gotta get on my knees and finger fuck myself with three fingers until I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Juicy

I want someone to lick and explore my pussy as the author so vividly described in this most sensual of stories.. I would like to feel a wet.sloppy,warm tongue and smell an aroused pussy while being explored Oh it feels sooo good to have an orgasm while reading... now for that glass of wine to end a good night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ummm AWESOME!!!

Well ok the stupid thing about getting it on while reading this awesome piece of work was that my little brother was still in the room and he is 11 years old so what was i suppose to Do!! LOL but ima walk to my room and hump a blanket or finger my self or rub my clit up and down. :D lovely just lovely and might i say good use with words. Damn.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Throbbin

I can feel my pussy contracting. I touched it and there was so much slime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
laurie

so much cunt juice on my fingers and sucking it off and fingering myself....feeling so good. have to read again and cum and cum and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Wet Miranda, "Cunnilingus" Is Sweet!!!

I'm a professional masseuse and pussy lickre. I love my job...

Hot Lesbian Babe__PussyTime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing

mrmercury7mrmercury7about 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for this great description!

Lyqs2LyqLyqs2Lyqalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoy reading stories about women experiencing another woman for the first time. I also like any story that has to do with eating pussy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God, yes

I am so fucking wet right now. I can't keep my fingers out of my pussy, as I imagine a hot girl's juices all over my face. Damn, what I wouldn't do for a face full of wet pussy right now. So. Fucking. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so wet rgt niw

I'm lyeing here pictureing my first lesbian experience. I'm so wet thinking about it. The more I read the more I want to experience it so badly. I'm getting more and more curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I felt like I was watching!

I can't wait to read more of you submissions, Miranda. I can tell you know what we like because you like it yourself.

fellatriciafellatriciaover 4 years ago
woman suck cunt better than men

a woman has her own cunt, she knows how she likes it best --- so automatically she knows how to suck cunt herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmmm, sweet pussy

I agree with you, @fellatricia, that women have a better instinctive oral talent than men. But that knowledge won't stop me from working to learn more and better techniques to become the best male cunnilinguist I can be. Licking pussy and giving a woman the best orgasms possible is what I crave the most in sex.

The first time I licked a girlfriend's pussy I blew my load on the floor where I was kneeling. It happened when she came ... and I hadn't even touched my dick. Paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely love this

I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice. Have spent quite a few years honking my skills. I am told by many of the girls and women that I have been with that I am the best male cunnilinguist that they have ever met. I always take plenty of time and ensure that the female that I am with gets the maximum amount of pleasure possible while I get drunk with sex lust on all the beautiful cunt juice. I will never be as good as a woman at eating cunt, but better than most men. I have quite a few gorgeous sexy women who just love to let me eat them out while they eat cunt till we are all totally blissed up. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful. A woman spread wide open, wet and slick in front of my face. That is perfection. My favourite is pulling her panties to the side, smelling them, running my tongue over the gusset, sucking it. I open her up with my fingers, breathing her in, the divine smell of her cunt drives me insane. Gazing at her cunt, moaning, just before I begin licking her out. The promise. Delicious. Her wet pinkness, pushing my tongue into her hole. I groan when I do this. I push her legs back even further, cup her arse cheeks with my hands, rub my face into her wet cunt. I purposely don't touch my own cunt, and I don't want her touching me yet, I want to feast on her. There is absolutely nothing like licking a woman out, when I pull her onto my face, just before she lowers herself onto my rigid tongue, and I savor her wet gaping hole. The smell, the taste.

subfacesubfaceover 2 years ago

I need a very hairy blonde cunt that craves it.

LemilyLemilyover 2 years ago

I could smell her arousal; I inhaled the musky aroma and licked my lips in anticipation. That wonderful phrase caused tingling sensations as I read. Thank you.

AppalachianSpringAppalachianSpringover 2 years ago

Your writing is wonderful so it would have been great to read how Miranda went about seducing shy Rosalita, but it didn’t detract at all from your very hot story. Thank you, I luvved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous