All Comments on 'Watching Mom'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Aditya_incestAditya_incestabout 18 years ago
Good One

It was a good story, should have been more detailed.

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanalmost 18 years ago
Good tale of voyuerism

Very well done, and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
if a man telling a story his cock is smaller

full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mom and boyfriend

my mom boyfriend move in after a while with us when i was a yng teen and he like to suck me off when i came home from school ,one day he said we are going to have a party with others and i saw her boyfriend and others had my mom in a chair her drees was up and a ynger girl was eated her pussy while a ynger guy was fucking her mouth ,after a while they wanted me to have sex with my mom and i did ,my mom boyfriend was a perverted pig but a good person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I saw my Mom with another man, through her bedroom window. I came home from a friends house, when I was to stay the weekend. I noticed several cars outside the house, but the house was dimly lit, music and candles. I look in the bedroom to see Mom fucking Bob Y., with his huge 10 inch cock. I watched as Mom mounted by huge cock. Years later she shared him with me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot and hardening.

One of my favorites. Every boy's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story is a perfect jack-off material. I gave it a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

The good thing about jack-off fantasies is that anything is posssible.

My mom was the female protagonist in more than half of my sexual fantasies; this particularly goes for the fantasies i masturbated to.

To Decayed Angel:

I will check out some of your stories at a later date.

You are a prolific writer.

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story. I gave it a 4.5

Anon 11/30/16 hit the nail on the head with these words: the good thing about jack-off fantasies is that anything is posssible.

Needless to say, I had the hots for my mom big time (and then some). I loved her the way one should love his mother, and I was in love with her.

I never saw her having sex with anybody but i did see things that strongly suggested she was cheating on my dad.

I never told anybody about what i saw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the story, gave it a 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

Many sons have the hots for his mother.

Some of them like to watch his mother.

My parents had a lot of friends, couples, and they entertained a lot. When i grew up a bit, i realize that some of these husbands paid a lot attention to my mom. It left me with a strange feeling i never felt before. There was jealousy and excitement and shame but the feeling was more than the sum of part, a different quality. Basically i was turned on by such situations.

One time the husband of my mom's girlfriend from work put his hand on her knee. It was the age of short skirts, the season was summer and the knee was bare naked. So was the bottom half of the thigh. He kept petting her knee ever so lightly and gently, moving his hand up my mom's thigh. My father was sitting in the room.

The scene mesmerized me, i was in a hypnotic trance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very HOT story. I gave it a 5- (4.65/5.0 = 93% = A)

If you are into son-watches-mom-being-banged stories, do not miss this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo, Decayed Angel!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UNLESS YOU ARE OR USED TO BE A VOYEUR SON YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW EXCITING IT CAN BE. YOU GET ARROUSED SO MUCH THAT EVERY MOLECULE OF YOUR BODY GETS AFFECTED.

LOVE THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! FIVE STARS (*****). THE STORY LINE WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & MASTERFULLY CRAFTED!

LOVE this story! Apparently, i am not the only one: 358,919 views, 58 favorites.

I will read the other two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY. FIVE STAR STUFF.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Which is it...?????

The beginning his peeping Scott was 5 1/2" "slightly smaller than normal" yet...

when he was invited to join in sex with mother he "pushed he MASSIVE cock into her inch by inch"

Wow....that's pretty amazing to go from 5.5" to MASSIVE in 4 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it, five-star stuff!

I was a voyeur son. I spied on my mom. I was totally infatuated with her. She was in 80% of my jack-off fantasies.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymousover 5 years ago

The story is a perfect jack-off material. I gave it a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

The good thing about jack-off fantasies is that anything is posssible.

My mom was the female protagonist in more than half of my sexual fantasies; this particularly goes for the fantasies i masturbated to.

To Decayed Angel:

I will check out some of your stories at a later date.

You are a prolific writer.

Thank you for this story.

End quote.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Caught but not punished, an interesting turn of events. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story brings back a lot of erotic memories for me! My single mom and I lived in a two bedroom apartment in the 60's. I can still recall peeking into my mom's bedroom as she would get dressed for work in the morning. She would sit in front of a mirror to apply her makeup while wearing only her bra, panties, and a cotton fleece robe. Her robe was always open allowing for a perfect view of her upper torso. When she would leave for work, my first morning duty was to relieve my pent up sexual desires, always using my mom as the subject matter, even though all I knew about sex at the time was that my cock would get hard, and stroking it to orgasm felt so damn good! A few years later, I would learn about how to please the female body from my mom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous