All Comments on 'Kristin's Surprise'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gaffer Tape

I don't usually like D/S stories, but this one seemed a bit better than the usual, more background to the characters. I did spot one flaw, Kristin put her finger in Mark's mouth for him to suck while his mouth was secured with gaffer tape.

I would like to see another episode, to see how Sara and Mark deal with their situation, and how their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A son's pain and pleasure

Very well done!

This was a delicious, and extremely hot, fantasy-romp. I would love to be Mark.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
when is chapter 2 of this story??/

I hope mother and son get back together.maybe mother the next nite dressed in a robe goes to her son's room to talk about it.She finds him asleep nude she remebers how good he tasted and and gives in sucks his cock and as her son awakens she mounts him in a 69 position.and they enjoy each other.then she gets on her back and takes her son willingly this time he happily sucks his mom's breast as he cumms inside her pussy.after they agree to keep thier new relationship a secret.They also both agree to never relate to the DOm again.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Very Good

Even thought part of this was obvious from the start it still had twists and turns to keep me entranced. Loved it.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 15 years ago
Yes, bit of a gaffer with the tape....

...but what a hot story. I think every man has at some stage fantasised about fucking their mother. I know I did. MILF is not a very popular pic and video subject for nothing on the porn sites. Wow, this was hot I just thought it ended abruptly..more to say, more to imagine...

ableoneableableoneableover 14 years ago
Great Story

An original idea well executed. I see that even Barondesade has now lifted your plot, the most sincere form of flattery.

the_new_guy_234the_new_guy_234over 14 years ago
Amazing

Really great story the characters were developed well and it seemed to be patiently written. So many writers (me included) trail off towards the end and rush things but your story was consistent. The only flaw was when she made Mark taste his mother without removing the gaffer tape, still, it was only minor so i voted 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Sequel

My feeling is that any sequel would involve Sara and Mark getting their revenge on Kristin. An entertaining idea to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Stars - More if they were available!!

Absolutely superb story. Wonderful build up as the mother got so hot wanting to please her bitch mistress by fucking the unknown stud. The boys reward was to fire gallons of hot jizz deep into his mum's steaming cunt. This merits a second chapter at least, it's just fucking brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
when is chapter 2 coming out.

I think mother and son should get together willingly.son visits mother's bed while she sleeps and mother wakes with son licking her pussy as he always wanted to do.the make love

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What an excellent tale - well written as you might expect from such a master story- teller. A sequel is definitely called for.

sarahbunny_uksarahbunny_ukover 9 years ago
Wow!!

What an absolutely lovely erotic story. I've enjoyed being tied up for sex since my teens, from my early experiences with a girlfriend during schooldays, and now I'm in my 40's, my mind imagines a lot of things I haven't experienced. This was well written, and surprised me with how much it excited me.

Please continue to write more!!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 7 years ago
You Seriously need an Editor

He has tape on his mouth, but Kristin slides her finger between his lips

Kristin has a riding crop in her hand, but uses a can to discipline Mark, htaen had a crop in her hand again

Mark must really be a gymnast, cause with his mother on her back, and his pdrick inside he, he grabs her hips width both hands. That woujld make him collapse on top of her, wouldn't it?

shymaleashymaleaover 6 years ago
Hot story

such a turn on this story,my wife is getting slowly involved in this theme,she dresses more sexy ,showing her stockings when our son is aroud,he,s getting hard,she,s wet,and i get horny,great!!!!

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
Great story

And yes, the duct/gaffer tape. Otherwise very well done, very!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1098 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!