All Comments on 'The Babysitter'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
flapkonijnflapkonijnover 18 years ago
omg :-)

Only thing i can say is wow....Keep it up :-)

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Dishonest

This is a very dishonest presentation. I don't enjoy Audio only stories, so I don't see how I can give you much (if any) of a score on your story.

DI519DI519over 18 years ago
Worship the princess

AP, you are amazing....!!!! I been a fan of yours slince last year. Your voice is so hot - and your stories flick my switch...

Keep up the good work.

mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
The best!

First off, to Don, two comments below....If you think it is a "dishonest" story, you don't like audio and you can't vote on it, then why the heck do you bother?? Quit being a thread bombing troll and stick to reading and commenting on the stories you like, and leave A_P to her true fans...Right Guys (and Girls)!?! Let's show our support for our favorite, tight, little slutty audio literoticess!!!!

I CAN vouch for one thing...The honesty of the orgasms...They are 100% real, and non-faked (I WOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, WOULDN'T I? This is what I get to hear each and every day!!! (and sometimes more:-)

AHEM...This is the Hottest, Wildest, Most Orgasm inducing tale yet...The story is every older man's fantasy-Ditry, nasty fucking with the au-pair/tutor...Even better when she instigates it in some dirty alley bent over the hood of a car. (Where do you come up with those ideas? ;-)

This is the Best Asian_Princess story yet!!!!!!!!

A true, HONEST effort for TRUE her fans!!!!

(Yes you are a good little slave, I can't wait to reward you for this one!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All together now girls ooooooo ahhhhhh yesssss

I have read the comments on this story and have to feel sorry for Don as this is meant to be comments and so if he felt that the story wasn't in his humble option wasn't to his liking surely that is the whole point of a comments page after all. If they only displayed the good comments then surely it would biased and this pointless.

Also mcopado made me laugh out loud so much my husband thought I was having a fit!

My dear love if to quote you

“I CAN vouch for one thing...The honesty of the orgasms...They are 100% real, and non-faked (I WOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, WOULDN'T I? This is what I get to hear each and every day!!! (and sometimes more:-)”

Well my dear boy she is acting, i.e. Faking 101%. I am sorry honey to have to break it to you. You can trust me as a women I know these things, to produce that strong a orgasm she wouldn't be able to read out a story!

I am sure she has got her fans and is very popular with the lonely men, but me and my other half both felt she was trying a bit TOO hard and would do better if she was just herself without trying to be a super vixen.

Love all

Carol Duler

mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
LOL

Gee Carol maybe YOUR Orgasm don't sound like that...But being the man that has been the source of those orgasms, then been able to check the very wet evidence...I can assure you that dear one, they are real...That is how she sounds when she comes...

The comment made about don has to do with the fact that on a regular basis, he immaturely bombs her stories with comments like "I don't like audios" then votes accordingly...The point is whay then should he waste his time and ours by posting...He has nothing constructive to add to it, like so many others who offer suggestions and advice...

You know Lit is a wonderful site where people express themselves, risk themselves, and try new things creatively, in a sfe and supportive environment...And 90 percent of the people are supportive of each other (That includes constructive criticsm). It is the other 10 percent, the trolls who take the fun out of this place with their useless comments and the immature voting games.

I mean really, dear, what did your comment contribute here?

What would happen if people here stopped posting stories because of the immature negative feedback and childess games people play...Literoitca would rapidly become a boring dry place...

mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
FYI

Oh Carol, by the way, I know her writing/recording process intimately;-) She's not like the run of the mill people on Lit who writes and reads like a bored phonesex operator...Her work is a stream of consciousness fantasy spoken while lying down and playing with her self....no reading of notes there Carol...simply the product of her awsomely creative and dirty little mind....

So if you and Don think she's fakin it, then why do you waste your time listenning to it and waste your time commenting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing!!!!!!!!

oh my fuckin god. this story is amazing. amazing amazing amazing. I've been a fan of ur work asian_princess for so long but you outdid yourself with this one. yes, please be my dirty nasty little tease! voice of an angel, mind of a slut..perfecto combination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A plate of milk for my distinguished guests please

I am the husband of Carol and have a question to ask.....

If mcopado is as he says “the man that has been the source of those orgasms, then been able to check the very wet evidence...I can assure you that dear one, they are real...That is how she sounds when she comes”

How does he do all of this when he lives in America and asian_princess lives in Australia?

And to answer mcopado's point “So if you and Don think she's fakin it, then why do you waste your time listening to it and waste your time commenting?”

I thank him for having the guts to admit it is a waste of time listening to the file, but it was impossible to find out she was faking without listening to it first.

Well I am sure you will attack me, so please feel free, I don't care as I go to bed with my wife.....

Not a scripted recording and a packet of tissues.

PEACE

John

mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
PEACE

To Anonymous (Carols Husband) You ever hear of airplanes???

Long distance relationships? This is the 21st century, people do travel....And the guestion on the posting board says, "Where are you from" I could be living in Australia but FROM America, right???

kujmouskujmousover 18 years ago
Maybe I Misread

...but I thought we were posting comments on the story. AP, I don't know how you read my mind like you do, but you alone are the single most authentically erotic being I have ever known. Like every other piece you post, it's as if you took another fetish of mine and fed me the orgasm of a lifetime...again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm officialy Addicted to your voice!

As an asian myself...you make me proud!

Your voice is sooooooo sexy! And you make me cum and cum and cum...again and again... hehehe

Keep up the nasty and sexy job!!

Muahhh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

OH. MY. GOD.

Other than that, I'm speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

That was great. I think that you should make one where you tease us for HOURS and give us instructions. Your seductive voice is perfect.

Voynich1982Voynich1982about 18 years ago
Wow...

You. Are. A. GODDESS!

Okay, the prattle of a 23 year old not-a-virgin-but-close aside, you really are amazing.

Are you doing any professional voice acting or something like that? Because from my joe average point of view you've got tons of talent for that.

mariner4mariner4about 18 years ago
HOT

You have a wonderful sexy style - should be acting with that voice.

Thank you

robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordabout 18 years ago
Well Done

I hope you follow up on this story about the Babysitter. You have an excellent way with words and you take it to another level with your voice. Thanks for an exciting ride.

guozhjguozhjabout 18 years ago
thx share

It's a amazing! this voice is nice.I hope you to share full story and whole voice material.delete sucked voice

SevinkSevinkabout 18 years ago
Mmm,

love it. i just cant get enough of your voice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

...after listening to yet another forced erotic tale, why doesn't literotica just pull the plug on these audio tales..?

while the voice has potential - the overall affect wasn't arousing in the least. just a lot of 'dirty words' spoken in a shitty and predictable manner. where was the fire asian princess.. where was the true sensuality asian princess...?

the only 'stories' that seem to work would be those women who call in anonymous and have true fire and true sensuality to give within the small amount of time they are given according to literotica requirements.

this was a very bad 'story' asian princess - too self-conscious and too bland and too predictable and too not enough of what makes an erotic story ...erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the most erotic experience I've had...

First of all, your voice is totally seductive. Your story-telling skill is professional and perfect. I was totally captivated. You have an ardent fan. Keep it up! *grin*

GeorgeGordonGeorgeGordonabout 18 years ago
Another Awesome Recording

I don't why the fuck anyone would criticize your stories; they have certainly made me very happy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

Where do I buy more?

danno99danno99about 18 years ago
wow

I listened to your story with headphones, it blew my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good stuff

Hey, good effort. I wish there were guys with your vocal talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

Keep it up for the fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm older men are hot!!

loved ur story!!!!!!!!!!!! keep writing more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmm

It's too bad that more women arent like you and speak with that seductive tone and know exactly what they're doing, it's very hot. I hope to hear more from, im just listening to you for the first time and it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmm...spurt...spurt

I am a 39 year old man who has lately really been turned on by younger women. This story made me hard, so I listened to it again and jerked to a gushing orgasm. Keep writing, honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How is that voice hot?

I mean, her reading skills are pretty nice, but her voice itself, she sounds like she's got a cold..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
class act

I agree, who's the nut who thinks he's on the x factor? Your a class act AP. Best stories on the site

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gobmsackingly Horny

I think the nasal consonant only adds to the charm. She's dripping with horniness as she talks; I was even convinced she was masturbating during the whole thing. Needless to say, I couldn't hold back my own climax before the end of the story.

bad_monkeybad_monkeyabout 17 years ago
oh yeah

Hearing this almost makes me wish I had kids.

Almost...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
better than the real thing

i have fucked a young, barely legal baby sitter. i have fucked a wifes friend baby sitter in her early forties. both were greatm the forbidden fruit always sweeter. but neither was as hot as your baby sitter. i cant belive i just found your stories. there is absolutely no way the written and spoken sord can be any hotter pr well done. the only thing to be improved is a picture. you are so hot i must have you so all i can do is fantasize tongue fucking your asshole. anything eles you would want done if frosting on the cake. you are unbelivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awsome

JUst the way you read you story i would hire you to watch my kids7f4b

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story, well written, well read

While listening, I couldn't stop thinking of the lovely young student who came by today to discuss her paper with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank you

u saved my marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

your voice hypnotizes me every time i hear it.. hope you will do more slave to your voice

ChainzzChainzzover 16 years ago
vexed

Awesome story ,

you always leave me wanting more ...

and more ...

and some more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow.

Your voice is so sexy. It turns me on so much. I am a straight woman, and you made me wish I was a man just so I could make you moan like that. I want to lick your pussy so bad while fingering your tight cunt.

Please put up more stories, and keep up the sexy work. BTW, I would love to see what you look like. To protect your anonymity, you could just put a pic of your body. I'd be happy with that too, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Asian Princess rules!

Just like everyone else says, your voice is just fucking awesome. I dont care what you look like, I want you, just to hear you cum! Please do more... if you need material I'd be glad to give you ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh So Sexy!

I loved your very sexy voice explaining the sexual experience. You certainly brought me on and I had to play with myself thinking about how good it would be to experience sex in a plane.

Oh what a great orgasm. I can't wait for my boyfriend to visit me & I let him listen to this story. Have I got something in store for him later in the day!

Thanks,

Julie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awsome!!!

Thanks for the story - My girlfriend listened earlier today and I read it with her later. As she promised she certainly

gave me a great time acting out your story. I shot my load twice and Julie three times in about one hour.Am off to read some more of your submissions. Hope they have the same reaction to both of us!!

Regards,

John NZ

toycar69toycar69about 14 years ago
Best Audio

I've gone through a pile of the audio on literotica now, and I must say that the stories by Asian_princess are the cream of the crop.

For me, there are a few things needed for a great erotic audio file, and AP has got it covered on all of them:

The narration style is perfect, with AP telling exactly what is happening from the female characters perspective;

The audio is a good duration. Too many finish prematurely for me (if you know what I mean);

The audio quality is clear and loud, so no problems hearing the story;

What a sexy voice too! AP, you could probably make me come talking about what you bought at the shop ;)

My only problem, is I've heard all the stories submitted by AP, and there don't seem to have been any for some time now :(

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
VERY EROTIC

Princess this a VERY EROTIC audio, you sweet juicy woman. In fact I love all of your audios. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're the best writer/performer on Literotica

Wow. Just. Wow. In the creativity/performance field, I think we've discovered a new version of the Triple-Threat: Acting, singing, dancing is the one we all know, but I think you've created another: Writing, directing, acting. Now, some may argue that if you write, you're obviously able to direct yourself. I don't think this follows. There are some awesome, amazing, very wealthy authors who, to be kind to everyone concerned, should not take the boards. We're talking to you, Steve.

Most writers, due to the introspection and focus required, probably can't bridge the gaps needed to produce a result like "The Babysitter". Asian Princess just gets it. The writing is great on all levels. Erotic, dramatic, expository, character, & dialog. That's hard to do at the best of times. But then, to be able to read it, and interpret more than one character's dialog, and me as a discerning listener not hearing a single line end or page turn? And the acting? AP segues right from explanation through setup through tension building, seemlessly into full on sex, and I didn't detect any kind of jarring. The idea of reading the dialog while making the sounds being described, and figuring out how to make it audibe, realistic, and erotic at the same time? Genius! So very effective. It turned me on so much I almost came without touching myself, and fully clothed.

Which brings me to direction, which more properly might be labeled art department and special effects. There's a lot of hard, precise high quality work required to record a story that good, with those kind of production values, without very good experience & talent. I know. I've recorded loads of audio, and edited a lot of both audio & video. You've worked hard, and very successfully on your craft.

Congratulations. You have a new, and hopefully, high-quality fan!

James65James65over 13 years ago
Naughty Princess Here's Your Bone!!

The voice, the dirty talk and the subject matter cause's a major hard !

This is just AP having sexy fun with here story and her fans!

Don't care if she's faking or not just love her stuff,don't like audio's go read a book and stop being an audio snob!

AP you have mastered the art of audio seduction and I am at your mercy!

Thanks for another wet audio and can't wait for the next one!

Stay naughty just the way I like you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow !

Wow your stories are so erotic and orgasmic...I get so hard hearing you narrate your stories. Please don't ever stop writing. I love to hear one about the subway...

MissMartiniMissMartiniover 12 years ago
Wow....

This makes me wish I had a cock to fuck u with! ^^

Xx

DickUnderwoodDickUnderwoodover 12 years ago
Mindblowing performance

The story is hot enough as it is but the sound effects of you sucking cock and embodying the dirty nasty babysitter in this tale take it to another level. The men of literotica thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

reminded me how hot and dirty it is to fuck a tight young pussy and arousing to be the older guy that fucks a younger little slut that gets dripping wet and is naturally obeying to my nastiness. Feels good to stretch a tight pussy and pound it until I fill it up with hot cum. Your story just reminded me of all that. Time for me to look for a 20 something cock tease again and turn her into my little whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Heard this story on another site!

http://xhamster.com/movies/608267/the_babysitter.html

Maybe you're aware of this, maybe not, someone put this story together with an erotic slideshow and posted it. I saw it and recognized your hot voice right away, I've been a fan for a long time.

wooodpecker17wooodpecker17almost 11 years ago
I want to be michael , I really want to fuck my stepdaughter even more now

My cock is so hard for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asians are hit

I love the idea of fucking young hot Asian girls. They are the best.

Kale_82Kale_82over 10 years ago
Why why why why

Why did you stop submitting. You voice and you skill as an orator. How could you leave us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I understand

Why AP stopped posting audios......you see the audios are free as in no charge to the listener but that doesn't seem to stop a few Anom's from bitching about free audio's.

With that kind of response I understand why the Sexy voiced and very arousing AP has stopped posting and hasn't come back!

When you pay for something then you can bitch, when its free thank the poster and enjoy what was offered!

AP I hope one day you cum back errrr come back! Seamus and thanks you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twice uff

Omg I cum twice and I did with u ,the feeling was awesome,and ur voice soooooooo amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous