All Comments on 'Poker Night Substitute'

by JustATale

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Turn on

I loved your story.I have felt like doing the same thing but,haven't yet.It got my cock hard and had to jerk off.

oregondreameroregondreamerover 18 years ago
Hard cock

I loved your story it got my cock hard right away.I hada good wank.

oregondreameroregondreamerover 18 years ago
Hard cock

I loved your story it got my cock hard right away.I hada good wank.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Brief but nice

I thought maybe you might have stretched out the ending of the story a bit...hmmm maybe the twosome will have continuing adventures to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hoping just the start

great start to what is hopefuly a first chapter.lets have a couple more and then have trish join when she gets back from her trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

That was damn hot. Not sure why, but somehow it just came off as... very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

Lets have another chapter.

Dana23Dana23over 18 years ago
I'd love to do that!

I very much enjoyed your story, because I'd like to do that myself. Maybe let all the guys play!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

I wish I was the one dressing up and serving all those horny guys. I think by the time she got back I would have serviced every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just what i needed

Your story was fucking hot!!

I would love to have another chapter where all those guys get serviced.

A similar story would be great if the guys didn't know that it was their friend dressed up and they all got blowjobs before they realized it was a guy, and then they keep going anyway

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
naughty little slut...

I absolutely loved your story, and filled my nylon panties with cum upon reading it. I recently had my first bi experience --- with my best friend, after twenty years of wanting him!!! And it was all because I willingly and knowingly played dress-up in front of him in nylons and his wife's high heels. I loved seducing him, and willingly licked his balls and cock with my hot tongue and hungry mouth, since it was my duty for having made him so hard! So how could I NOT get turned-on by this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I was hard as soon as he wore the dress and came when he fucked his ass. It's a pity their friends didn't get to share his mouth and ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I too am a sissy maid

Your story was almost exactly what happened to me. I dressed up for a group of guys who were playing poker (I only knew one of them) and I was their maid all night. However, while you serviced only 1 guy, I sucked all their cocks and let all of them fuck me while I was wearing my sexy french maid outfit. I'm such a sissy fag !!! I love cock - in both my holes !!

Please tell us what happens next - at the next poker party or when Trish gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i wish i was a sexy maid servicing lots of big hard cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sensitive

This was an insightful and sensitive description of a man discovering sides of his own personality that he was not aware of.

His rapid acceptance of his own desires was logical and exciting.

wonderful work.

Thank you and please continue the use of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poker Night Substitute

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I also enjoy being a french maid at times as I am submissive too.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I would love to dress up as a girl and have a MAN take my mouth and ass.

I would love to dress up as a girl and have a MAN take my mouth and ass.

Jsexy69Jsexy69over 11 years ago
Tweek

While this is a good story the ending feels rushed. Take your time and remember, have fun with details

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
write the finish...he should get all the guys next

OK let get him back for next Friday's night's game where he can suck all the guys...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue

This is a great start to a wonderful story of a newbie CD. Please continue with the next chapters. Tell us what happens at the next poker party (when the new maid sucks all the cocks and gets fucked by all the guys) and also when Trish returns. I can't wait to read about the continuing adventures of this sexy slutty poker maid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
O.M.G

God yesss more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy

god this turns ne on..i would love to be the next maid and go down on the guys afterwards...

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
great first chapter

Please continue. I can't wait to read about you servicing all the poker players, both with your mouth and your man-pussy. I've done it a few times (been a maid at a poker party) and it's fantastic. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
POKER MAID

It began when I got a job at a dress shop, just moving stock around at first, but because I had an almost perfect size twelve body, including a waspy waist (and tits are easy to improvise anyway) I was asked to become a clothes horse for alterations and repairs. Quite frankly, standing around in a sexy dress, and seeing myself in the panoramic mirrors used for such work, apart from being a very easy job, often gave me a hard on, so I bought a cock cage for some control. My line manager had noticed this and asked me if I would wear a maids outfit and serve at the local businessmans monthly meeting, and, realising where this could lead, I agreed. I was provided with a short skirted and flared, black maids outfit and a superior pair of false tits in a cleavage bra, fishnet thigh highs, 4" FM heels, and a tiny g-string, plus a blond wig and an expert make-up job, to which I had added my cage with a full enema and KYed my bum hole. At first I was just serving drinks and nibbles at a crouch, but found this difficult on these heels, so I then decided to keep my legs staight, and bend from the waist. Of course this raised the flare of the skirt at the back which showed my bare bum with the g-string pulled into my crack to all these businessmen, and each time I bent it worked the string across my bum hole, and I enjoyed the sexy feeling that gave me. Soon hands began to stroke me and then fingers were pushed up my bum, although they began to call it my "PUSSY". Then a guy took out his medium sized cock and told me to kneel, pushing a large denomination note down my cleavage. Easy money, I thought and sucked my first cock. Several more followd and during one I was pulled up into a doggy position and a cock entered my now, pussy. I was used, and well paid by most of those there, but if one "forgot" to pay, others took cash from him to further line my bra. I told a friend about this, so now there are two of us "waiting on" at each meeting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous