All Comments on 'The Runner Tumbles'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Unusually well done, Moondrift

Excellent story. Well written; very romantic and erotic - love is truly patient and kind.

kh67kh67over 18 years ago
Very touching story

Hi Moondrift,

you are a master in the art of creating and writing love-stories.

When I read your stories, it´s like believing again in fairy tales.

Thank you very much.

kh67

Randy01Randy01over 18 years ago
Moondrift

you are a master at writing love stories. I especially loved this one very much. Keep writing excellent material such as this one and you will be at the top of my Liteotica reading list!

jkwheeljkwheelover 18 years ago
Healing

what a great story.if only all rape victims could heal that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful!!!

What a great enjoyable story with depth, understanding and the only ending that could be written.

Excellent character development.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautifully done.

Thank you for this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Another great story by you!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful and gentle

First off I want to thank you for what a wonderful job you have done in writing this story.

The second is that you have a beautiful gift of allowing us your readers access to a very private lonely place.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deeply touched!

Tasteful treatment of a condition that we seldom hear about but is, never-the-less, there. A very touching story (although my wife says that I am a softy)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Beautifiul Story

It was so beautiful.The kind of story I search for but seldom find.Please write another.

Queen of MarsQueen of Marsalmost 18 years ago
The Runner Gets Up

Sweet story abut trauma, resolve, and recovery. Left me with a nice feeling, like any fairy tale. Amazing what we do to survive horror and continue on, the walls we have to build that others find so intimidating to scale. 'Tis a shame she couldn't break down the barriers by herself, without having a man's love "rescue her." In reality, there are rarely happy endings to stories such as this. Other people are not the best heroes. True and lasting strength comes from saving yourself, first. Still a touching, romantic, and enjoyable read.

WolfieWolfiealmost 18 years ago
Nice!

You made me care about this person. You took the time to develop the plot and character in a thorough manner. The story flowed well from scene to scene. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
postcode 5108 I know these areas

As the proud father of 3 grown and married daughters i know of the worry if it coiuld ever happen to them. It never did. I worship my wife as my goddess and am proud of my daughters achievements (one even has an office thet looks over Victoria Square from a tall building near the GPO). The road to recovery of any trauma is time. I praise mother nature that our little problems are little and shared by all our family of 5. Well written and with great feeling.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
No Words are Needed

but two, Loved It.

PucklemanPucklemanover 16 years ago
The very best

Arguably the very best story I've ever read here - hankyou! Now, where did I put the box of tissues............?

northlandernorthlanderover 14 years ago
Excellent

An exceptional story detailing the trauma and post traumatic stress faced by victims of violence, sexual or otherwise, and the care and understanding needed from those who would care for and love the victims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're a brute, a callous brute. lol

You had me in tears! Thank you for a lovely redemptive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yor math's a bit off...

Wonderful story but your math is a bit off... If they first have sex in July 2005, no way she could be expecting a child for February 2006... for a child to be born full term in February 2006 it should have been conceived in May 2005.

mitchawamitchawaabout 13 years ago
When there's no fog I'll run again.

As usual an incredibly well written story. There was just enough detail in the rape scene to make it realistic but not too graphic. The impact of the fog event on Jackie is understandable and gives the story a feeling of realism. Her recovery with the patience of Roger (i.e., Job) is heart felt and a miracle story.

I have commented on other of your stories about the lack of the details in the sex scenes, but this story not only tastefully describes a rape but it describes the intimacy and love found in the paragraph you wrote in the mathematics story. Jackie's struggle and internal dialogue is extremely well done and adds insight into her feelings of fear. In addition, the dialogue between Roger and Jackie is very realistic.

I love the way you write and although I don't have the temperament to write similar stories; I look to you as a model of story telling.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 12 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful!!

This story left me in a weeping mess; and it takes alot to make me cry. Thank you for the warm feelings I was left with when the story was finished. Wow what a Masterpiece!

Gerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rape is brutal and robs the woman of her self being

this was a tender story of her recovery and finding true love...well written...

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneabout 8 years ago
Sensitive

You cannot give someone their innocence back once violated; only love. This story touched me personally in an empathic way and I appreciated the telling of this love story, fiction or not. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Romance

I don't come to literotica for rape and betrayel so your lack of any and all warning of the violent nature of this story dropped the rating this would have had.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
I Disagree ...

... With the previous anonny. There was clear warning that Jackie had been violated. What did you think that meant, somebody tossed toilet paper around her house?!?

J6480J6480about 1 month ago

Well done, great tale told with dignity and care. Looking forward to more of the same

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous