All Comments on '7 Tips To GETTING Good Head'

by Katthrynn

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Job..

way to go you said it all.....things a woman wants to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good advice

Thanks for the advice. It sounds good common sense

BANJARBANJARover 18 years ago
Well done

Thanks. Some women refuse to do it unless they are coerced.

My girlfriend will do it maybe once every three months. Not enough. I go down on her every time and it usually takes 30 to 45 minutes to get her off. if she ever sucks me, it's over in less than 5 minutes. I have about given up. Time to find another girl, don't you think? Banjar

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
garbage

Typical blame-the-man crap - if a woman won't go down on you, or puts zero effort into it, it MUST be because you're a smelly, poorly groomed neanderthal who never goes down on women but expects a woman to do so for him. Your hatred of men shows through in tip number 7 - 'you probably want to roll over and go to sleep once you get off like all the other guys in the world.'

Maybe YOU need to get some self esteem so you stop dating losers. Maybe then you can stop making ignorant sterotypes about ALL males. (in case you haven't heard, there is nothing that applies to ALL men. We are all different. Generalizations show a small and closed mind)

In summary, some guys out there actualy shower, groom their pubes, care about their woman's needs, don't go to sleep as soon as they cum, eagerly go down on their woman without getting head themselves, don't call women bitches, speak proper English (I've never once said 'ain't never'), and don't force themselves down a woman's throat like she was Marilyn Chambers. I'm sorry that you've never met one. Perhaps if you bathe, shower, and watch your diet, the class of men you meet will improve. Maybe then you can stop making such bitter generalizations about all men, thinly disguised as a humorous help piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

very sensible... the guy down below must not be getting any, because most of what you are saying is basically "the golden rule" treat someone else how YOU want to be treated. no guy wants to go down on a smelly girl, so why should girls have to go down on a smelly guy?!?! dont pay any attention to the LOSER down there, he just doesnt know how to take advice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks , thanks, thanks

thanks for reminding me , it all makes sense , I know my semen must taste acidy for it sure has a strong smell and I basicaly live on hamburgers, and coffee. starting today comes fruit honey, tuna etc. dont know how long it take change from acidy to sweeter, but here I go and thanks. Once a lady told me to add some sugar to my diet for this very reason. didnt realize hamburger was a no-no--thanks

kucooziekucoozieover 18 years ago
Wonderful Ideas

All very true and very easy. And, really, many apply to women also. Great submission!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You forgot one

Number 8. You will find with some women no matter how much you do they still won't want to do the deed, it's not always because they just don't want to. Some just don't want cum in their mouth at all, try suggesting you use a condom. I know, the sensation is not exactly the same, but let me tell you it's better than not at all. My wife had never wanted to give me head, and trust me I already do the 7 suggestions above, still nothing, until I suggested we try it with a condom. You can get flavoured ones which don't taste to bad, and as she knows there will be no surprise at the end she it happier to give it a go for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If the cap fits

It is meaningless to rate this contribution which is really just a well-intentioned series of hints that may increase the chances of getting head from your partner. It is therefore all the more surprising that it should attract such a vitrioloc attack from Nigel Tufnel in USA.

"Your hatred of men shows through..." Hatred? Simply for expressing a point of view that might not accord with yours? I think you have a real problem, Nigel. Perhaps the author's comments have struck a nerve...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Advice

I have been married to the same woman for over twenty years. In our early years together the idea of giving head was repulsive to her. She just wouldn't do it. I really didn't ask her more than once or twice. I did go down on her, though. I did that often. When she was about eight months pregnant and horny as can be she didn't want me on top of her. Her girlfriend told her that oral sex was a lot of fun and not nearly as "gross" as she thought it was. We made a tongue and suck date. We took a bath together which was a lot of fun. Then she sucked me off with a passion and has never stopped. It is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good, concise

Nice little advice column with all the things we need to hear.

Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Advise!

Every guy should read this and make a copy and read it often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh, just play them my tape..

Works 100% of the time, heck ya have to be careful to not play it in a boombox on the subway or.....

Heehee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How About More Than The Tip?

I don't know that I would call these seven ideas "tips" for getting more and better head. Most of them seem to be a matter of being considerate, which is bound to make one's wife (or "significant other") more willing, all other things being equal.

The catch is that last little caveat. I've diligently bathed my genitalia and groomed my bush for years, and it never got me a single blowjob from my spouse. That's largely because back when we were courting I broached the topic of oral sex and she reacted as my father-in-law would have if the then-Nashville Network had announced that they were replacing the Grand Ole Opry with the Headbangers' Ball. I got the distinct impression that if I pursued that avenue of intimacy anyway, I'd never get laid at all. So for years, I didn't even mention it.

That changed a couple of years ago, via a variation on the "negotiation" tip. I started bringing up the idea of fellatio in passing, getting her accustomed to the notion. Eventually I asked her but offered to wear a condom. Since she was a novice cocksucker, that obviously didn't work, so I eased her on to "bareback" sucking. And finally, about ten months ago, after some minor gynecological surgery put her pussy off-limits, I went for broke - I asked her to suck me off. To my amazement, she said yes.

Now head is a semi-regular part of our sexual repetoire. Two months ago she even swallowed once (accidentally). And none of it came from any magic bullet tips or advice, but loving patience leavened by horny persistence.

Still, while she'll do it, she still doesn't like it. The cum-soaked expressions she gives me sometimes after a facial are anything but torridly erotic. She just does it to make me happy - which it does, in a "the miracle of the dancing bear is not that the bear dances well, but that the bear dances at all" way.

And believe you me, I make full use of the author's other recommendations as well. I get in any position for head that wifey chooses, I let her set the pace (which is never as tight or vigorous as I would prefer) and the depth (which is rarely as deep as I would prefer), I moan and groan with gusto (even if it is partially faked), I never complain or criticize her performance or technique. And I would *love* to recupricate, except that she insists she doesn't want or need cunnlingus and that it does nothing for her. Since I can't possibly be that bad at it, I suppose I could make that the next long-term nookie project.

I post all of the above not to pooh-pooh the author's advice, but as a cautionary tale against seeing them as "guidelines." They're fellatio ettiquete, not a secret formula.

It's like losing weight. Everybody looks for a short-cut around "eat less and exercise more." If you want more and better blowjobs, follow the author's "tips," but be also patient and persistent. That's what'll produce results that, even if mediocre, will still be better than you ever imagined.

CharlieLCharlieLabout 18 years ago
Our wedding picture

A few months after our wedding one of my buddies came over and was looking at our wedding picture on the mantle. He asked "Do you know why brides are always smiling in the wedding photos?" I assured him I didn't. His answer was that they all knew that had just given their last blow job. Was he ever right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Tip and a comment

Tip No. 9 : Expose her to women giving head. This doesn't relate to just porn but romance novels, phone sex, etc. Do it slowly at first.

Myself personally, I used to hate giving head. But by repeatedly reading literotica stories where giving head took place and bf and I having phone sex, when it was finally time for me to visit him (have a long distance relationship), I was so excited to do this to him that not only did he have fun, but so did I!

I didn't know hamburgers could affect that. I'll make sure to stop eating that so when he wants to take a lick from my pussy that it tastes good. Can't get him to stop the cigarettes though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
juice

I've heard that pineapple juice will make your cum taste better to your partner. Anybody speak from experience on this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
100% Correct

I didn't like giving head in the past....but partner has been doing these things and I can't get enough!!!! IT WORKS GUYS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This is probably my favorite article that i have ever read!! While it is mainly about being considerate for your partner, it is sad how many guys think that its ok to just expect head whenever and however. showering makes it or breaks it to me. be gentle and patient with me. and dont be upset if your partner has to take several breaks, especially if they are new to the experience. i think it should be mandatory for every guy to read this before he asks for oral!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tried it but no luck

I've been following all of these tips for years (I could have written this post!), but my wife just won't give me more than a quick kiss down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good article

I'd just like to express my appreciation for these guidelines and the (mostly) intelligent comments other readers have left. To add my own two cents, guys please be patient with your gal. I get really nervous the first few times I go down on a guy, and it helps when a guy communicates his preferences and gives me a few practice rounds without complaining if I'm not spot on the first time.

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Good advice

Like the saying goes you catch more bees with honey then you do with vinegar. In this case you get more blowjobs with honey then with your greasy steak or burger, coffee and a smoke. I've also tried drinking a mixture of half pineapple and apple juice at least once a day, and a dash of ginger if you like. It really did make a difference according to my wife. She says it still isn't a milk shake but it's not bad either. Without asking for it I'm getting three or four blowjobs a week, and if I want more all I have to do is ask and she is ready to comply. So give it a shot guys what do you have to loose except that dream of your wife / girlfriend sucking your cock. Now my only problem is volume. She says I have to big a load her her to swallow all of it most of the time. What she cant gulp down dribbles down her chin and drips onto her big tits. But I can live with that.

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornalmost 15 years ago
can some man please tell me

why they like the feel of a mouth around their cock rather than a wet pussy? I don't get it :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The most important key to getting head

More important tip for getting head, more crucial than all 7 of these combined: Dont get married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rebuttle

Ha! I'm married and he hates getting head. Which is a pity.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 13 years ago
excellent

Good advice for my fellow males. Listen well and take it to heart - you won't be sorry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One other tip....

If the guy is giving the girl pleasure, while she's gving him head, she won't want to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Two Suggesting

My wife wouldn't try it until I promised:

#1. I would not lose control and hurt her by pounding her mouth and would not try to get my whole cock in her mouth...

#2. I would not come in her mouth {she feared the taste}...

Once she had my assurance, she gave it a try. {We've been married for 40 years and when it comes to oral sex, anything goes}

AstraFiliaAstraFiliaover 13 years ago
Good advice

Thank you for a great guide for the guy this time! A lot of guides are aimed at women, and while yes, they are the ones doing a lot of the work, the guys could shower for us!

On #2: I don't like it much when my man shaves, a slight trim or even just a brush-through with the fingers to remove loose hairs is just right for me. If he shaves, as it grows back very prickly and I find it totally distracting and uncomfortable when making love.

On #4: Residence dining hall food does very little good to the taste of semen, the greasy food makes it bitter as hell. We had an agreement that I would swallow his cum if he wouldn't be offended when I wanted a mint or sweet straight after (We kept some with the condoms and lube for that precise purpose - really helps as the taste doesn't linger). He's moved in with me now though, so I can make sure he gets some better food.

I was never really keen on giving my man head, mostly because I wasn't very good at it and it took me forever, until my jaw ached.

I did some research, however, and am so keen for my man to get home so I can blow his brains out. He's away at the moment, but I am amped and psyched and know that I'll be able to drive him crazy.

terrynterrynabout 12 years ago
7 tips to giving good head

Hi Katthrynn

im Terry a 67 mwm from ohio. first things first though, i love the spelling of your first name, quite unique

so i like your 7 step method and your right its better to get the blowjob than to have her swallow

and it was true for me in ther beginning. My girl friend then and wife now , would suck much less swallow, and we worked on it and still she would jerk me off. Un till she was turned on by me wanting to french kiss in between her strokes and she relaxed and she asked me if i would still kiss her mouth if she put me in her mouth and i said of course and she still didnt just jerked me off

so untill a few weeks later and we were making out and she unzipped me and with me massaging her butt and titties and taking time to kiss she sucked me and took my load on her titties, and that when on for a few weeks and than i licked my cumm off her tittie and shoulder and she then kissed me as i went for her mouth, she said i forgot about my cumm on her titties and she just said wow it tastes good so from that point on she likes to swallow, and sometimes we take a shower first or jacuzzi and than sometimes she will bend over after our shower and have me fuck her some doggie and than she said you sure enjoy eating me and she likes cumming in my mouth so she licked my cock with her juices and she surprised herself and me and i finished fucking her and she tasted both hers and my cum

so that was our life untill we retired and she did the same thing with my cock probing her asshole and she tasted her asshole and she loved it and than i did fuck her asshole and she tasted her ass the first time

so to say did i get off, you bet

and iam looking forward to reading your stories, when i hear a woman use the fuck word i really get a hardon and also when i hear a woman call her pussy a cunt that gets me throbbing, so my wife tahnks you for giving me a big hard cock to have her way with

hug kisses and naughty grabass

Terry

BigBalls6969BigBalls6969over 10 years ago
To by AphroditeReborn,

I am a man and I am straight. I believe I have your answer. It is hard for a female to believe this, but a woman's mouth and a woman's pussy fell different. The orgasm I have cumming in a woman's mouth after she has sucked my cock vs. fucking her pussy and cumming deep inside her body are incredibly different. They both feel extremely great, there's no better feeling then either one.

If you like ice cream or cake, pick your best two flavors, which one do you choose to have now, and later, which one do you choose. Sometimes you will choose one over the other, it's the same with a woman's pussy and her mouth.

One more thing to add here, when the woman gives a BJ, if she is really into it, then she's really trying to please her man in a very special way. I don't know why this only happens towards the beginning of a relationship and fades away as the relationship progresses, but I hate it. The 'SUCKING OFF' part should continue.

Do you love your pussy's eaten? Why?

TossawayTossawayabout 8 years ago
Opening Paragraph

Scuze the sloppy writting, I'm still laughing hopelessly over your first paragraph!!!!!!!!

I had over the years forgotten some of the euphemisms you listed about how to describe a quality blowjob. I have tears in my eyes & my sides are starting to hurt!!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful laughter!!!!!

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 7 years ago
It is true..

Vegetarians do taste better. Buy NEVER EVER EVER ask for oral sex if you are on antibiotics. Your genitals will be ripped off you and you will be thoroughly beaten with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Foods certainly affects the flavor. Medication is a definite No! Lots of water and fruit are wonderful for both sexs. lots of vitamin c will thin a thick gravy which also helps if you are trying to have a pregnancy..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous