All Comments on 'Carrie's First Spanking'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great job!

I can't wait to see what happens next to Parker and Carrie as they really get into their roles. Great job!

EroRdrEroRdralmost 18 years ago
Sweet

I liked it the sweetness in the writing, not overbearing he was forceful enough to keep it interesting not over the top. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love all your series

your such wonderful writter..stories like yours are the reason i bother coming to this site

hrnyhrnyhrnyhrnyover 17 years ago
a nice beginning

what a wonderful beginning for an introduction. shy but smouldering underneath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THAT WAS HOT!

Loved it! You're a great writer! I felt like I could see Carrie and Parker. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whew.......now that was hot!!!

That was the story I was looking for while wading through most of the stories I have read thus far.

I love it when the hero takes charge of the heroine at least in the bedroom but she is waaaay too meek.

She needs to toughen up just a tad bit because her behavior would become tiresome after awhile.

Great story though can't wait to read more.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 13 years ago
More?

Wow, I loved this! Especially the fact that Carrie was waiting for a guy alpha enough to take her. I thought your story was hot. I see you haven't written lately. Any chance of you starting again?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Smh

Hot, hot,hot!!!

I know that I will be sharing this site once I am married:>)

Are there any Real Parkers out there???

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Wow....

Great story. I would love to read more about those two. Update please--when you get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it...

The title says it all. I thought this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wanna read more

I can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Carrie wanted Parker to find her story because she was too scared to ask him up front! Now where's the rest?

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A very nice and HOT tale! A few spelling issues but not enough to slow the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous