All Comments on 'Jack & Jill'

by zack1234

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I quit reading when I hit the '9 inches soft'

Not sure why you guys insist on doing that to your stories

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Ok but

Ok but another big cock story, and why do the hubbys neverf say NO I don't want you to do that....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
??????

I had to leave a comment so I could vote zero, wife is a whore, husband is a gutless pussy. Probably a reflection of the writers persona!

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

You are such a wimp that Jack should have knocked her up out of vengance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantasy

Why don't you morons look up the word fantasy? If you don't like the genre stop reading it.

fairly well written, quite hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I noticed that you ended the story with "the end"

But in reality is is far from the end. Jack becomes a regular fucker of Jill and soon the husband is left high and dry while he becomes a slave to the two, sucking Jack's cock and cleaning his cum from Jill's cunt. Not to mention that he has to work to support Jack and Jill now because Jack is to traumatized to work after the loss of his wife...puke puke barf barf..

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
You have got to be kidding!

This is so real to life I almost died laughing. 9” cock soft, must be about 14 or 15 hard. Writer says 11” I guess he wasn’t totally soft.

He’s 39 and got hard and came three times in minutes no rest in between.

He loves her but man he can’t wait for someone to fuck her so he can jack-off.

She just slides right down on his friends’ 14” cock no wasted time getting it in, it fits instantly. No expression from her or yelling of any kind. She now has to finger herself when she done fucking the friend.

Now the friend made up his mind instantly that he’d take the pussy and Frank wasn’t that good a friend anyway to even worry a little.

They’re in love as he states to her:

“listen I know you love me and I love you. It would not bother me, I know you and how you are.”

Yeah I guess he knows how she is all right.

I’m sorry if this was written better it might have actually been funny, but it sounds like a 16-year-old high school student wrote it.

Your writing does need some work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amateurish

Learn to use quotation marks. Lack of them indicates amateur writer, possibly 8th grade level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hubby haters no self esteem

friend fuck wife and he happy,what kind of man is that.a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yet another wimp husband bullshit story!

It was dull & unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
silly

so what, does jack then take jill again, and husband says 'ok'? in any case - husband needs to reconsider his situation w jill, get away from her

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree (partially) with Anon 'the end'

Once becomes once-a-week which quickly becomes M-W-F, soon to include Sat or Sun which then morphs into 'also for a weekend, once a month'. While that is going on, her headaches and tough days at the office increase...it soon becomes apparent that it is mostly 'mercy fucks' when you mention the long draught. Meantime, your good buddy Jack is thriving ... "Thank you so much, my friend!"

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

cuck crap and no other stories since 2006. 1

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND

and co-swinger and sharer. TK U MLJ LV NV

LuvShowinHerOffLuvShowinHerOffover 10 years ago
Nice story

Nice quick story ... I have also had the GREAT pleasure of sharing my wife with a close friend who had lost his wife ...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Poor Jack

He stars in the musty old LW swill where he has lost his wife and a friend just happens to have a whore wife to share with him. Luckily Jack is packing 11 inches for the whore. This old garbage stinks as bad now as it did when first written forty years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So stupid it makes one laugh out loud

Of course he gives his wife to his friend, doesn’t everybody ? I mean he had to have a mega penis, don’t all men who cuckold stupid losers? Now the wife can’t get enough of the friend and hubby is the odd man out. But hey according to so many writers on this site that’s just grand. Just pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous