All Comments on 'Pulling a Train Ch. 02'

by CJ Wilde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A psychiatrists dream!

No self-esteem or any self worth.

No sexual identity determined.

Hates women.

Most of all hates himself.

List story as Loving Wives instead of BSDM/submissive. Has no idea of any kind of love only self-effacing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
ok but

the wife is a submissive, this is not a loving wife story. Hubby is just a pimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HMMMMM!!!

What would a guy pay him to let him shit on her chest? A sub slut like this one would do anything and a guy could retire a wealthy man. Have someone shoot her ass after she was used up, and get himself another wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

great story. please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why write a second part.

It was the same as the first one..Are you a little twitty fagot (I don't mean men that suck cocks either but a real fagot) A fagot that gets off on playing dress up...that's all you talked about was how you dressed the wife..I think you might be a frustrated transvitte that got carried away. You are also a closet control freak and for that reason I don't like you and will never read a "story" of yours again.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 17 years ago
It's fantasy

It's a fantasy and fantasy is good. Why would anyone try to analyse the writer or the characters. Fantasizing about my wife or another woman with more than one man is an incredible turn on for me. Perhaps I enjoy seeing a woman lost in lust, enjoying herself regarding of the shackles society has placed on her. Shackles like the word "slut". The double standard exists. If a man were to fuck eight women, he'd be a stud, but make the woman the fucker, and she's a slut. What's the deal with that?

And, anyone that thought that the first fantasy was the same as the second should have read them both. Personally, I enjoyed the 2nd one, and I'm looking forward to the next step.

By the way, I know a couple of women that would enjoy these fantasies. I've told them and written them and the women actually use them to reach orgasm.

This place should be a "prude free" zone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I like it!!!

Great story! Hope there is more, I enjoyed it immensely!!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Same comment and rate as part 1...

Who was worst? The wife or the husband? The wife to accept to be treated like a cheap street whore for the pleasure of her husband, or the husband for showing all his selfishness, for showing that he didn't loved or respected the wife, making her a whore? The error of the wife was not to divorce him, better alone than with such a husband...1*

johnny1705johnny1705over 3 years ago
Good

Another hot adventure

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whorewife and The cuck husband are the lowest form of human life. Really not even human, just garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous