All Comments on 'Exhibition in San Antonio'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 18 years ago
Slut!

No wonder I couldn't sleep... something drew me to the computer. It was you. I was wishing I was there; first watching from afar as others watched you in the cafe, then watching you over the shoulders of your little friends as you abused yourself, and then finally pushing past them to climb in the truck and kneel between your legs to really give them something to remember.

Did I mention I loved your story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AHEM, WOW!!!

They really should have a rank higher than 100, maybe like elevnty seven jillion. God, the plot and the visuals were heavenly. Lovely, and hope there are more cumming.

smy3thsmy3thabout 18 years ago
It's especially hot because it is real!

If it were just a story, it would be very erotic. Being a true account makes it fantastic. It also took incredible guts to do it, and to post it. But you already knew I liked it.

smy3thsmy3thabout 18 years ago
It's especially hot because it is real!

Your other exhibition was hot too. You should post it too - your public is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

It was so refreshing to read a HOT, well-crafted story like this on Literotica! I read it aloud to Carol and we ended up tearing each other's clothes off and fucking like bunnies! Thank you for an enjoyable, entertaining, HOT read!

JacknCarol

aridxdryus@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks guys for the feedback

I appreciate your feedback, and I want to say SLC from Ohio is right. I did not provide enough local detail to support my claim to authenticity. I was in that Mall twice, once with my friend for lunch (it was close to her home) and then for my "adventure." The first time I did not pay enough attention, just enought to find the place again. The second time I was wound too tight. I wrote about it while down the road in Arizon, too late for local details.

But for locals who want to go look, it was a little east of US281 and a little south of I-410. I don't even remember if the book store was Borders or a competitor. There was a health club chain store (gym) across the way, within sight.

Maybe it doesn't matter, but I accept the criticism as valuable. Thanks, SLC. And you know, I never did get down to River Walk, which may be a dry waddi by now.

Susan James

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 18 years ago
You]re real enough for me

Why would anyone have to prove they were in San Antonio anyway? You'd be better off spending the energy denying you ever stepped foot in the town.

Only two things ever come outta San Antone, steers and ...

ah, ignore me. Just defending my buddy, who doesn't need my defending, because she could lick my ass without even trying.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Extremly exciting!

I really enjoyed this. I would have loved to been there. Or have the courage to do something similar!

Great story!

Sassy SusanSassy Susanabout 18 years agoAuthor
NatalieSmith

NATALIE, your email address failed. Please write.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Wonderful imagery

You fine writing painted a picture that will be impossible to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Soooo erotic

Once again you have created a vivid image in my mind. You need to contact a porn producer. Your stories are worthy of them and some.

Know you have made a guy from Down Under very turned on Nick

NrlynkdbabeNrlynkdbabeover 15 years ago
Made My Cunt Dripiing Wet

I loved it, the idea of you showing off that sexy body of yours makes my cunt tingle and drip. Now with you prodding me to buy some wild colored lipstick to paint my nipples and areola to re-enact what you did here, you can bet I will. You make my cunt wet, with every story, e-mail and chat on messenger. You inspire me, you are expanding my world beyond that of exhibitionism and for that and so much more I love you

Your Naked Cunt Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXPOSURE

MY WIFE AND I GO TO SAN ANTONIO AND FLASH . WE STAY AT THE RIVER WALK AND WHEN WE ARRIVE MY WIFE GETS OUT WITH LEGS SPREAD WIDE.AT NITE WE GO OUT VIA A CAB AND SHE SITS WITH NO PANTIES ON ,STOCKINGS AND GARTER BELT AND LEGS WIDE OPEN.ONE NIT THE SEAT BELT GOT CAUGHT AND SHE HAD TO HAVE THE DRIVER GET IT UNFASTENED.SHE WAS SITTING WIDE OPEN ALL THE TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXPOSURE

IF YOU WANT TO TALK phillip1927@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
exhibitionist

my wife loves to expose her pussy.she does it every time she gets in the car.dress up to her waist and no panties. want to see pictures e mail me

phillips69home@yahoo.com

Ken65BKen65Balmost 13 years ago
a woman that reminds me of my wife.

My story "Movie Theater Showoff" really happened. My wife is a true submissive also.

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
Very hot.

My wife and I play in public. I love fresh suggestions

runnerman8700runnerman8700over 3 years ago

Wow. Just realistic enough to be believable but still incredibly hot. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous