All Comments on 'Poolside Foursome'

by BradCarson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More !!

Its a great story. Im wet from reading it but it needs to be much longer with a lot more detail. How did they get to be in the foursome? I want more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Watching my wife.

The first time my wife and I swapped it was so erotic that I thought I would burst. We were all in the same bed and I had just finished doing his wife orally and then I picked up and was looking at my wife and saw him putting his cock in her and as he slid in I looked at her face and saw the look she had as he entered her. It was an amazing sight. Since they knew this was our first time, his wife whispered in my ear and asked me if I would like to have a blow job and watch my wife get fucked good by her husband. I said yes and she took me in her mouth and here I was getting a great blow job and just as I was about to cum I heard him say he was going to cum and we both must have cum at the same time. I will never forget to look on my wife's face and and what she must have been feeling as she was getting it real good from him. It was great for all four of us.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

good story but could be more dezailed about the sexual feelings

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Typical swinging, swapping garbage that inspires lying anons to do my wife and I comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous