All Comments on 'Debbie Surprises House Guest'

by KingStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Better

You could have made the story a lot better if at the end you added the birth of their twin boys exactly 9 months to the day of the couple's lusty coupling. They looked just like Tommy, their Dad.

Also that Tommy continued to fuck her when hubby was at work or golfing for the next twenty years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its always fun..

.. when people try to ruin other people's stories when adding idiotic remarks on "how it should end" so it would fuel their depraved mastrubatory needs, instead of just saying "nice story, two thumbs up", like this one deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Wife Watcher - Kinda Makes A Wimp

Gee writer - another cock watcher with a whore wife. This excites you eh. Well, if you like big cocks then get some money out of this by pimping her out before you go GAY and she leaves you.

Sick self cuckolding is below human convention little sick one - get some help soon as the cock addiction won't be enough after a while.

How sad and pathetic - put it in fetish with the other subhuman crap writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story! Nothing bad to say like some others. Cheating wifes, watching husbands, etc. In "loving wifes!" Who would of thought it? Great story.....Thanks, Keep making more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Guest is very welcome.

A very nice reminder of the days when we were married for just five years, and had one small kid. My old school friend who was now residing in Canada was visiting India and was to be staying with us for 10 days . He had not attended our wedding and was now visiting us to compensate for all those years. we had been classmates from class III till our 10+2 and had learned to shag together and move with girls together, drink together and had often indulged in mutual and closet shagging together. In fact I and him had even peeped together on his bathing sister and played with and wanked in her panties together, i.e. we were very close.

He was staying with us and on his arrival I welcomed him as was due to him and after lots of hugging and back slaps he was put in the Guest room one room away from our room with a Common Bathroom Dividing our rooms. He had been the subject of many of our nocturnal fantasies and my wife was aware of the sexual nature of our frienship and not averse of the idea of sharing him as he was based very far off and there was no risk of any fallout and discretion. After a late first night and very happy evening we retired to our rooms and after my nightly duty with my wife I whispered to her to live out her fantasy and she after some persuasion relented on the condition that she would do it but one on one and I would not join them the first time, to which I agreed. She entered his room through the Shared toilet, and then she was lost for the night and was not back till morning and when I went to the toilet in the morning I peeped into the other room and she was entwined with him in a naked state and sleeping satiated. She told me in the morning that she had been fucked and sucked by him thrice that night. From the next night it became a ritual that after our first dalliance she would go to him for the night, and after the fourth night we began to sleep together and enjoyed threesomes and I even enjoyed licking a creampie from her. For ten nights she served Two husbands while we both sucked and fucked her like her husbands and she was fully satiated. Our Cocks were similar in length, but his girth was a little more and even today she remembers those Ten days of Bliss as she calls them. There have been further encounters but that is uppermost in the minds always.

michael1950michael1950about 14 years ago
tell her you know.

you leave a plethoria of untold joys lying in the bin of nondiscovery

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* Because

First, there are no 9" cocks and even if there were, it would be very painful and might do physical damage because a vagina wouldn't stretch much except over an extended period of time. Even John Holmes was only 8.75".

Second, only a wimp would let his wife fuck another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dwornock, big cocks

i am sorry, but where do you get your facts? there are plenty of guys out there with 9 inch cocks, even bigger.

i once met a guy in Bali, with my friends, he was Dutch, and in the Army, he was there on leave with 3 of his friend, i will cut it short, he was just over 9 inches, yes i had a bit of trouble, at first, but once he had entererd me slowly, and let me get use to it,i found it was very enjoyable it was the first time i had seen anything, or taken, anything like it, we managed 4 times over the night, he left me a bit sore for 2 days, but by then he had gone back to the army, i still think of him know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce/betrail

Kick her to the curb for not inviting you for DP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH & GAVE IT A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A]

The scenario is perfect. KingStoryTeller successfully brings the 3 characters into a very unusual set of circumstances where the improbable becomes the order of the day.

Women like Debbie make this planet a happier place!

Debbie is Tommy's guardian angel.

Debbie makes her husband a happy, happy man. After the night he got to watch her, he will love her more intensely & more passionaltely than he knew was possissible. Henceforth he will fuck her wildly and tirelessly like a man possessed he is. He was already adoring Debbie's body; from now on he will outright WORSHIP it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need an editor

Hot story but flipping back and forth between present and past tense was distracting. Dialogue was awkward because of poor sentance structure. Again - good story but could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimp and whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Debbie is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is my kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Could have been a good story, but absolutely no erotic build up or seduction...gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

👍👍!

26thNC26thNC16 days ago

Lowest of the low. This whore is garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous