All Comments on 'Six Degrees of Separation'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Very concise and well written. I especially like your words on expectations! All that you wrote is terrific common sense to which too many folks don't pay attention. Most people all know these ideals but choose to ignore them. Your "how to" should certainly motivate people and inspire more self-confidence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amen!!!

Simple and concise. Great advice and a good reality check for us all. Thanks for the help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great advice

I work in mental health and you would not believe the number of clients I end up giving this type of advice too. Nicely put.

tafxkztafxkzabout 18 years ago
great stuff

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
honest and realistic

I already knew everything you mentioned yet failed to recognize it! If that makes any sense? Down to earth step by step advice. Thanks...

Sorry for the bad spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!

You are so realistic. Get your own TV reality show. Loved it. Jim

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Excellent advice!

Selena_Kitt: What a well-written piece! As usual with your work, the word selection and usage, grammar, punctuation and spelling are outstanding. The advice itself is communicated well and spot-on for accuracy and applicability. You do such good work, please continue by all means. Clearly deserves a five star rating, and kudos to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous