All Comments on 'Interracial Wife Swap Ch. 3'

by KYauthor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What the ****

Was a decent story until the end, unless you are into that sort of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Come on now

How is Susie gonna get pregnant by Jake coming in her ass hole?

Somehow I think Jake is getting the better end of the deal here.

All Susan's hubby is getting is to fuck some old nasty, ugly , Jerry Springer show , looking nigger and Jake is getting prime white married pussy. For every Robin Givens and Halle Berry, there are a million Aunt Jemimas with cunts rivaling a Rhino's pussy, and smelling like a shrimp boat that has not been cleaned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
friend or not

id tell his black ass to clean it himself ..i had a nice black pussy i had to clean ...besides i didnt do his dirty work he did mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Showing True Racist Colors Now Writer

It was evident you were a black cock watcher from the begining but more so now. The master little black cock cleaning aside your little black whore has virtually been forgoten as your work subordinate plunders your wifey poos asshole.

When your best friend's black cum cleanup request from your whores asshole cums from him to you, you didn't show the respect due him to jump fast enough to the sucking asshole job mandated.

Gosh this is going to go totally black cock watcher sicko isn't it writer as you appear to be sickly typing one handed now. Oh well another black wimp sicko story down the drain writer and after such a true to life start -- what a loser you are little sick one. Get some help soon!

PapaC1957PapaC1957about 18 years ago
lost it

You had me for a while then you lost me at the end.

droopy dogdroopy dogabout 18 years ago
Ignore the assholes

I think these stories are a great way to express your fantasies. Ignore the crude comments from the losers who can't seem to enjoy reading others ideas. I personally like the visions you put forth, especially the white wife with big tits getting fucked by the black guy. There are times I fantasize about my big titted white wife getting layed by a black cock!

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ruined it

You were doing OK until you made the white man a wimp cuck fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ending totally out of context

Your story had all the elements to be fairly good, until you decided to ruin it with your "surprise" ending. Unless you're planning on exploring cuckold adventures or "bbc" activities, the ending makes no sense. No likely "bbc" adventures, with a protagonist with only a slender black 5" cock, which makes the ending all the more unbelievable. Add in the mix that they're best friends makes your direction with the ending all the more strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Honestly

I thought the ending was a nice little kinky surprise. I mean some people act like they have never seen nastier in a porno. It's a totally creampie shot with a cuckold cleaning up the mess. As far as the racial stuff is concern...stop being so sensitive and pc. It's dirty bedroom talk! Get a grip! However, I do think white boy should handle his business with Janelle a little, freak it up a bit!

Adham07Adham07over 15 years ago
Cool

Loved the story dude, very well written and different from the other stories in this category. But I'd have to agree with what the others have said man. Your surprise ending ruined the whole story. The theme of the story was a white guy and a black guy who are best of friends and they share their wives by mutual consent and respect. But then you lower the white guy (who has a bigger cock) into a cuckold and that totally ruins it. Not gonna say more but if you chose to make the white guy a cuckold then the next story you will have to get Don to tell Jake to clean Janells pussy. Otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Surprised

Well I loved the whole story but the ending as it seems was difficult to understand!!! I would have rated it a lot higher if part3 had not ended in the fashion it did. What the fuck were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I could almost feel it comming the way you were writting this. Having Susan saying don't be surprised at what I do or say. I'm giving myself completely to Jake!! What she doesn't love you anymore!!!!!!!

I could go on and on, and it's to bad you felt this way and he's your best friend, Yah right. Not the way to end it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Liked It

I think the story was well written, and look forward to reading more of your work. As evidenced in the comments, your material is highly provocative.

I'd just like to say to "Come On Now", fuck you you racist piece of shit. What the fuck is a white supremacist asshole like you doing in the Interracial section in the first place? Your ass is out; everyone can see it but you. You read the story backwards, you dumb motherfucker. It was the white wife that was fat and sloppy. You inbred, short dick, Black penis envying (or secretly "loving") shit ass.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
Never

saw her husband being the one at her backdoor as the clean up guy. Makes you wonder, what will they do next??/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
goodwhitewife

reminded me of the first time my wife fucked a black guy.he had her cumming from the second he slid his long tube into her slippery wet cunt.when he was ready to cum she took his cock from her pussy and sucked him till he blew a massive load down her throat.mmmmmm she looked so fucking hot doing him.

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
good until end

As the others have written, the ending ruined it. The first two chapters were good and you had established that the two guys were friends. Friends don't insult each other. It was believable that the black woman had been volumptuous before going on a fitness kick and tightening up her body. It was believable the white cross country runner had been tight and toned and then spread out to match her D cup tits. Both women had started as attractive and could still be attractive - flipping styles to appeal to the other's husband. The chapter should have ended with both guys spending the night with other's spouse in the rooms two beds - with everyone having the shit fucked out of them. But you wrecked the story with a the insulting cuckhold demand that destroyed the wife swap fantasy. I've had black roommates, black friends, and been in locker rooms my whole life. The normal sized black cock was a realistic nice switch to most stories. You still had given Jake super stamina and a harder than steel cock that the wife wife loved. A much better end to the chapter would have been two completed satisfied couples planning their next weekend. A weekend where the two couples swapped and went off separately for a weekend of mind blowing sex -- ould have been chapters 4 and 5. But you botched it up by having Jake betray the friendship by degrading Don. Oh well, chapters 1 and 2 and the first half of chapt 3 were good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

clean her your self then clean your wife black boy that what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

YOUR STORY WAS PREETY GOOD BUT FORE YOUR ENDING EAT SHIT AND DIE .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, you really fucked that up

The story would have been alright until you had to put in that fucking stupid ending.

It would have been good if susans hubby said something like. "Your shit, you clean it up nigger".

Lets face it, all this "White boy "crap started the whole race thing.

Another marriage down the drain, another friendship gone to shit.

I'm sorry I wasted my time reading this.

Oh and before the trolls call me a racist, my wife is black and she thought it was shit also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your wife is Black? So read stories about White Men and Black Women, assholes!!!

Why are you and your Black Wife policing stories about Black Men and White Women? And you are married to a Black Woman but you are throwing the word nigger around? Yeah right? You are lying you racist Piece of shit

marvin17marvin17over 3 years ago
Bad ending

It would have been fare better to use the cum as a lube. He´ll never get a better chance to fuck here ass than now. A wife who gives her anal cherry to someone else should give her man a sloppy second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just turned from a nice friendly wife swap into cukolding for no reason

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shit

RegularMoeRegularMoeover 1 year ago

This ending by itself killed the series, but it can be salvaged. Pm me if interested in ideas.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT12 months ago

The last sentence brought it all crashing down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKYauthor@KYauthor
140 Followers
I hope you enjoy my present and future contributions, and I crave your reactions. I'd love to hear from people who are turned on by my stories. Please vote, comment, and email! I'd love to hear from you, know who you are, and get your thoughts. I primarily write what I ref...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES