All Comments on 'Spanked By Thy Neighbors Wife'

by Sampson Burns

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Long

You seem to like to repeat yourself. You must have repeated your concept as least three times in the first few paragraphs alone. I loved the story line, but PLEASE, eroticism doesn't have to be long (which is what you must believe) it just has to be good.

Angel LoveAngel Loveabout 18 years ago
Good first try Sam!!

Keep at it Sam and You will discover Your true talent....angel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a spanking to be proud of

Although this was a bit long, I read every word raptly. Mr. Burns accomplishes what he set out to do, which is make the reader totally identify with one or the other of his characters. I would love to fill in for Jason, I was especially turned on by the humiliation that Carolyn took such delight in providing, and the way she spanked Jason into total submission to her power over him. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very well written story!

I'd recommend a sequel - about Sara spanking Robbie. A third episode would have Carolyn and Sara comparing notes on their sessions with Jason and Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Discipline

Fully understand as I was often spanked by a female neightbour. I had many red bottoms from her. But she would wank me off at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard to figure

Why this story had me hard as a rock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Matt ward Los Angeles 24

I want to meet her I need her to teach my 24 yr old ass a lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Humiliate him

I and my best friend spank my husband. On weekends I keep in in a sweater and short skirt. He's not thrilled but I enjoy it. Of course he has to lift the skirt, pull down his panties and be spanked. Often I have a friend over to spank him. She tells him to hold his skirt up so she can see his panties. She tells him to lean over the couch He begs me not to have his panties pulled down Joan pulls them down and used a ping pong paddle. He's totally embarrassed. Then I put a remote controlled dildo in him. He puts the skirt back on but no panties. We like to watch him jump and squirm when I push the button.

Redcheeks1Redcheeks1almost 6 years ago
Brilliantly written!

I really, really enjoyed reading this story. As someone who often fantasises about being a naughty child again, and being soundly spanked by a dominant no-nonsense lady such as this, I could feel every very descriptive element of Jason's spanking - and how it made Carolyn feel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Emergency room visit

Despite the so called mutual benifits of this sadomasochistic relationship, his beating was far too severe, and would likely cause real physical and mental harm. Do some research on BDSM safety before you write more of this crap. Heavy implements are applied in moderation, and safe words should be used as well as verbal check ins and aftercare. This level of beating is abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

J'aimerais être à la place de Jacques. Que ce serait un bonheur d'être fessé ainsi par une femme de 24 ans. J'en frémis d'avance

AfrinelAfrinelalmost 2 years ago

J'aimerais tellement être à la place de Jason : avoir une jeune femme nue me donner la fessée et entraîner ma femme à le faire ensemble. Recevoir la fessée tout nu par deux femmes nues, mon fantasme. Quelles femmes me feraient vivre un tel fantasme ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous