All Comments on 'Hairy Pussy On Display'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Arousing story

I really got a hard-on reading the story. The thing with the hubby watching the three young guys lusting after his wife, jerking off looking at her lusciuos body, is a sure turn-on. How I wish I had a wife like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
needs more

a lot of really erotic elements- but needed to spend longer on the sex; thats why we read these

randduderanddudeabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

A very erotic story! I love the exhibitionist theme and Kay Dee didn't miss a thing with this erotic adventure. Super arousing! That the 3 guuys just watched and jerked off was terrific, as was Ian's mixed reaxtion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hairy pussy wow

Love hairy pussy. What about bushy armpits too. Wish your husband asks you to grow it thick and long too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more pubic hairiness please

Loved your story, especially when boyfriend makes her wear a tiny thong where her pubic hair sprouts out. I think pubic hair is such an erotic turn on, as much as pink pussy and clit. In fact, pubes have such an erotic obscenity to it....more desciption please...I don't even know what's the colour of her cunt hair!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wo

Love hairy pussy stories.My wife is very hairy too and i would love to chat with other husbands of 'hairy pussy' wives.I am at B.DOWN@YAHOO.CO.UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hair lover

Loved the story ! A hairy woman is such a turn on !! I love the fact that my wife doesn't shave or even trim her pussy hair. I love eating her hairy pussy, and have lately gotten into smelling and licking and sucking her armpit hair ! What a turn on !!

call_me_danacall_me_danaalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding story ...

Great storyline ... and so damned Sexy! I love the hairy pussy stories ... pretty rare but so erotic. And then including voyeurism and the like ... very naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hairy pussy

Great story! I love women with hairy pussies, especially the ones who will wear bathing suits and have some hair sticking out the sides (and top) of the suit. One time my wife's sister modeled her bathing suit for me, and what a turn on! She had some pussy hairs sticking out the sides of the suit, and her nipples were poking through her top. I didn't know she had such huge nipples! I have fantasized about her many times since then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hairy pussy

i love it

harcortmharcortmabout 15 years ago
Best Erotic Story Here

This has got to be the best erotic story here. It could definitely use a few sequels.

ps7468ps7468about 14 years ago
Wonderful

Cant wait for the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love IT

I to read stories about hairy women. and there hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love redheads

I agree that a gorgeous bush, especially red hair and curly, far surpasses a smooth unnatural pussy. Why else would it be called a pussy if it were not natural in all its fullness! Love to read more. :-)

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 10 years ago

That made me plenty hard.

timlaudertimlauderover 8 years ago
WOW

A hairy pussy slut that's NOT gonna settle for just one dick for long!!!

babaloo64babaloo64about 8 years ago
Pussy

A hairy pussy is the most desirable thing in the world!

WantonSalonWantonSalonabout 8 years ago

Fantastic story, Excruciatingly erotic. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love Hairy Pussy

I have always loved a hairy pussy. The more hair the better. Once when my wife and I were in Florida we were in the white sandy beaches, and she was wearing her bathing suit. We had just gotten back in the car from being out on the beach, and needed to stop by a convenience store. I asked my wife to go in and pick up something. She said, "Like this?" indicating her pussy hairs were showing all around the front and crotch of her suit. I said, "Yes!, It will be exciting! You look so beautiful." Well, she did, and everyone in the store got an eyeful of her thick bush.

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

GREAT story...surprised not more comments...

you have a way with words "...your cum is all over my balls..."

love she(autobiographical-you, presumably...?)accepted his challenge and let her lush bush grow out, and happy to show it...imprinted on muffins w/1st gf with full benefits-LOVE em...!

also have always loved how limeys(worked with a bunch, as well as aussies + kiwis, for years) are so free using the word ' cunt'-in the States it's almost considered as bad as the n-word

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a real turn-on when you know that other guys are excited by your wife's thick lush abundant pussy hairs. My wife walked out from a hotel toward the pool one day clothed only in a simple black see-through teddy that had a very narrow see-through crotch and rode high on her hips. She had not shaven her dark brown pussy and her hairs were thick and very visible. Her large breasts and nipples were easily seen and swayed as she walked. It was an amazing arousing sight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous