All Comments on 'Colorado Vacation'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nimrod15Nimrod15almost 18 years ago
Inadvertant Brotherly Love

Gymmyt, what a lovley twist, for brother to so thoroughly and deeply bring an unknowing sister, to such a beautiful set of orgasms. I hope that there will be a continuation to this story, since so many possible characters, have not yet been involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WELL ?????

Well.-------He has to tell her,but when?

And what about the other possibilites?

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Great, except for the end...

Great story and build-up. The end was weak, though. Both dudes have nine inchers the same girth, do they? What a coinkidink. Grace isn't ever gonna talk to Jeff about that mind-blowing sex they had? Too drunk to remember might work for a while, but what about when it never happens again. She oughta be able to figure it out, dude.

j_wj_walmost 14 years ago

I like the way you incorporate details. The dad's tats, the wash-board stomach, dreams, etc. were all very smoothly woven into the story. And it was hot. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting set-up

Too bad it never went anywhere. I applaud all the detail you put into the back-story, but, one hasty bedroom mix-up encounter and it's all over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb ass

either finish the story or delete it an unfinished story is never worth posting no matter how good and this wasn't good enough to leave unfinished. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU START OR DON'T BOTHER STARTING SO EITHER FINISH OR DELETE NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

she was not on the pill continue the story

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
Good!

But really, you should make a sequel off this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gud. surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

oh fuck no

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 8 years ago
Good Start

Please let us here more of this sordid tale.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

very sexy clever story. wish there was a sequel. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You lost me

I lost interest as soon as Grayson claimed to have a 9 inch cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous