All Comments on 'Fantasy Man Ch. 01'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved the Beginning

Please keep them coming. I loved the way it started off! It's promisses to be a great love story. Please don't take forever when the next installments. Some of the writers take tooooo long and the reader looses interest.

I am holding mt breath for the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So far so good....

Please continue with this story. I like the attraction between these two, and I think this will be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Start!

I like what you have so far. It's good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT

HOPE TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER(S) SOON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Start

This was a really good chapter and I hope you update this story soon. The attraction between these two makes me wonder how they're going to see each other again.

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 18 years ago
so far so good

totally loving it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
its' touch being and not being

reality and fanasy,what you want to be and what you're.brown vs. the board of education ask black kid what good and what bad.black was bad and white was good.that what the black kid showed and that still happens 53yrs from then.where do you stand lady, or you confused.this wasn't a slap in the face,just a question.

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsover 17 years agoAuthor
hmmm

Hi there. I would love it if the person who posted the anonymous comment about Brown v board and where I stand would send me a not anonymous email through the feedback link. I'd like to share my point of view, but I'm not sure that the comments section of my story is the place for it. Thank you all for reading me and taking the time to let me know how you like the story. I appreciate it greatly.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
great sart

i love that i already have a sufficient knowledge of the characters backgrounds off the bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Off to a great start so far.

Funny and well written. Excellent character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES