All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Cock'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good to see you back writing

I've always enjoyed your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
that was so hot!!!

that was so hot, i even wanted to get some of that and i have never even thought of doing that, your stories rock!!! I might have to just go and relieve some of this presure you've created!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great!!!

please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT! as Hell

Love your Nasty Stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn you're good

Love your stories. They all make hpt & hard. I'd love to live your "life".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Exiting

Wow, u talk about makin a guy HOT !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Damn your stories are incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dude I'm hard now...

I'm ready to spew after reading this- in fact I am typing with one hand now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Soft to Hard in Seconds

Your stories get me so hard so fast. They just keep me hard until I can't take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cumming? You bet!!

Of coourse reading My Girlfriends Cock got me off. Now my question is: why no further postings in almost a year?

When can I expect more of that good stuff from you?

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ouch

Your Fucking Hot As Hell Story Got Me so hard It Hurt Like Hell I wanted wack off but i Could Not Touch it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
soo hard

Oh my gosh, im soo hard right now im ready to explode. Your story got me ready to take a cock in my mouth, which is somthing I never done! Please write more, because I want that much more motivation to suck a cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Third time today

Your story made me cum for the 3rd time today, and the last time was just 1hr ago. I wish I could get a girlfriend like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Girlfriend's Cock

I wish my girlfriend had a cock and would cum in my mouth! Tucson Area!

Mike Gallegly

mikegallegly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Juiceh

Seriously, there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. That was HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rock solid still !!!

This made me hard and cum 3 times and I'm still hard !!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
yes sweetie

You guys that like us always makes me cum need more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I wish my girlfriend had a cock and would cum in my mouth

I wish my girlfriend had a cock and would cum in my mouth! Tucson Area!

Mike Gallegly

mikegallegly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story was hot,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT, HOT

great story. As one who had a live-in shemale girl friend hung about like the one in the story I can fully understand the thrills of sex. Being fucked by a "woman's" cock is a great experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

came so hard reading this it made

my boyfriends asss numb

GayeGarrettGayeGarrettover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

I Envy you SO much!!! I've wanted a Girlfriend with a Cock for a LONG time but just don't know how to go about getting one. You are SO damn lucky Dude!!!!!!!!!

matt_1972matt_1972about 12 years ago
Wow!

Great story..hard as a rock at work right now. Can't wait to stroke the cum out of my big dick thinking about Kim and her big girl cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Cale. I am 22 years old. I have a "girlfriend" who has a cock that is 10" long and very thick. I love her so much. We met in high school and we have been together ever since. I am a total sub bottom and she is my master. We have amazing sex. Your story is pretty kool and there are many guys who have this for real.

Kool story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Made my cock squirt hard

I've always wanted to be supprised by a cock on a hot chick! This was a hot story and I really cummed alot, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

This story is hot. my gf has a cock that's 7 inches long and is soon going to become post op. She soon getting her documents changed from male to female

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvralmost 11 years ago
awesome

I just blew the biggest orgasm of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow now that's heaven!

I'm really jealous what a dream to be fucked in such a way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this story! It's so hot!

This reminds me of myself! I've meet the most gorgeous 'woman' I've seen seen. She has a long thick beautiful cock that when she showed it to me my mouth watered. I just had to suck her cock and I made love to it with my mouth for quite a while. Mind you before this I had only been with women and considered myself straight. Now, that has all changed, I can't get enough of my new love and she knows exactly how to turn me on. I don't ever want to loose her and I hope we together forever.

MarshallslutfuckMarshallslutfuckabout 9 years ago
Cock a doody do.

I have a girlfriend who wishes she could have a cock. Tough on me, I'm used to sucking and fucking all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Freaking beautiful

Its really hot I think this is the 3 or 4 time I've read this story simply beautiful and we'll done cum every time I read it

If you wish to contact me future with other story my email is buffy_slayer_killer@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make me your cum whore

Cum out with a second chapter. You got my cock hard, now finish it!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I would love to have a girlfriend with a big cock for me to suck and to fuck me. The best of both worlds -- big cock and big tits. That's my fantasy. Hopefully it'll come true one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dated t-girl

I dated a pre-op M to F for about five years going to college it was great. She was totally hot great natural looking boobs and a 71/2' cock that was nice and slim so it slide up my ass very nicely. Bottom line she was a very sweet friend who helped me to come to terms and come out fully as a homosexual. She also helped and showed me how to be an effeminate queen. Absolutely Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Love She-Male Stories

I have had two she-male sexual relationships. My first was Kay. I met her when I was playing drums in a country band. Then I met Ann. I was a baseball coach for her younger brother. He warned me that she preferred women as her bed companions. But, damn, for a few days she was the hottest thing I ever met.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2353 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.