All Comments on 'Licking, Sucking Two Girls Feet'

by Foot Lvr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lick my feet!

I had this VERY cute married girlfriend, Vickie, and she finally let me know that she would like her husband to watch us fuck. I didn't like the idea at first but as time went on and she gently coaxed me into it we finally had our first encounter. She put on a fantastic show. She was twice as eager to please me in ways she hadn't before. Showing off for hubby was a great turn on for both of us.

During the orgy, she ordered hubby to kneel before her and lick her feet. Unquestioningly, he dropped to all fours in front of her and she stuck out her feet for him to lick. Her pretty little toes disappeared into his mouth one by one as she giggled and ooooohed and aaaaaahed.

I went over and sat naked next to her. I rubbed my right foot on his forehead then took my big toe and replaced her toe with mine. Quickly, he was licking MY feet...LOL I loved it...it was great to see him down there with my stinky feet literally devouring them while his cute wife watched, entranced with his total submission.

I told him to lick between my toes so he separated them with his fingers and the feel of his warm tongue licking my foot was VERY erotic. I told him to suck my big toe like he would as if it were a "little dick".

His face got VERY red which Vickie eagerly pointed out, of course. His lips pouted out as his head began bobbing up and down on my big toe. He sucked it like Vickie sucked my dick. His tongue explored my toe nail, down the shaft to the crotch with the next toe. His oral ministrations gave me a hard on. He looked up between my legs and could see the effect his mouth was having on me. I WAS HARD..HARD AS A ROCK!!

I parted my legs so he could see the whole package...balls hanging low contrasted with my totally erect penis pointing straight up...maybe waiting for his oral attention there too...LOL He seemed to enjoy the view and the whole scene wasn't lost on Vickie either!

I put right foot behind his head and squished my right foot in his face. I wanted him to smell it...really experience my foot odor. I told him to "smell it Steve...inhale the smell". Vickie was ready to orgasm.

That was just the beginning of a long, very arousing relationship. As time went on, his humiliation became an integral part of our cuckolding experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

thats pretty gay that u jizzed in ur face and mouth... twice... ur a bitch dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I will lick anyone's feet anywhere, anytime................if mistress orders me to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous