All Comments on 'Onyx Dreams Ch. 11'

by kitazkitten

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedabout 18 years ago
Brothers Grimm eat your hearts out!

Have now read all chapters and love it, a wonderful fairy story that does my heart good, Outstanding, waiting eagerly for the next chapter, all the characters come to life and I just know that the evil Erykia is going to get hers.

Keep up the good work.

Peter

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
Yeah........

This is just becomming 'emotional masturbation'. You are far more interested in 'plot', character development and trying to build a story. Unfortunately, you don't have the talent. Nor, I might add, is it worth reading past this chapter. It's sad, this is meant to be an erotic fiction site. There is little, or no erotica in this peice. I'd like to think that there will be, but I know that like so many other writers, you just are not that interested in it. It's like you don't want to write it. Sorry, you lose.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
Last comment was uncalled for. Given that there is a non-erotic section, I assume that means non-erotic stories are welcome.

Since the section that this piece is posted in is called Science Fiction and Fantasy, I would assume that that is what goes here. Whether it's erotic or not depends on the author wishes. It's certainly not required.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitazkitten@kitazkitten
116 Followers
Writing is in my blood and I love to do it! I love collaborating and these are the fellows who work magic with me. Stories that are starred are written under this name. KinkyJohn: Sorority House of Bondage texweasel: Felinoids series* smegger_29: Onyx Dreams ser...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES