All Comments on 'Onyx Dreams Ch. 13'

by kitazkitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
About time

now how about keeping them together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

Was afraid that cyrus would not be able to make it. now get him out of this safely too,will you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ah, a flicker of light!

Huzzah! A moment of actual happiness in this well-written but depressing tale.

I'm just trying not to flinch like a long-beaten dog at a hand raised to pet it. It's a great scene and something I've looked forward to, but the usual scale of evil reactions to good events... Not pretty thoughts about what you have planned. The implications of that vision of a hate-driven Cyrus sound dire for our heroine.

Still, will just have to wait and see. Too well-written a tale to drop it now. And she did get to grant her virginity to the one she loves, not some random thug or, worse, Rhys. So there is that. It does imply there's light on the far side of the dark. I'll keep reading in the hopes of their reaching it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
far too long

thank goodness it finally happened. it's time to punish Erykia and Rhys. it's been obvious, for 13 chapters actually, that they are horrible people. leaving htem unpunished for so long seems unnatural. the ignorance of Kennice's parents and the people of their world is astonishing. surly people cannot be so blind? perhaps it is time for cyrus to really take control of his destiny, time for Kennice take revenge on Erykia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitazkitten@kitazkitten
116 Followers
Writing is in my blood and I love to do it! I love collaborating and these are the fellows who work magic with me. Stories that are starred are written under this name. KinkyJohn: Sorority House of Bondage texweasel: Felinoids series* smegger_29: Onyx Dreams ser...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES