All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 07'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

Well I Must Say You Are Doing A Awesome Job I Always Look Forward To The Next Installment I Only Wish They Were Longer

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 18 years ago
Great Series

I'm really enjoying this series. The character development is well done and I'm looking forward to learning more about the Seed and the connection to Borges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More, More

I especially enjoyed how you mixed in some history with the story line. Looking forward to what the ring is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT AGAIN!!!

You have done a wonerful job, again! Keep it up.

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Question About Alans Powers.....

You never note it, but one of Alan's powers must be the supression of the Typhus bacertium.

IE: [ "Megan turned over, pulled the dildo out of her hot pussy, and crawled across the bed to lick up and down Alan's cock, and soon he was pushing slowly into Leila ass. Megan switched her attentions to Leila's pussy, driving her tongue up Leila's cunt as far as she could, and paying particular attention to her clit. She propped herself up by placing her left palm flat on the bedspread, and used the other the masturbate. Leila came almost at once, her tight ass compressing and releasing around its hot invader, and her frantic screams echoing off the bedroom walls.

"So good. So FUCKING GOOD. Take me Alan. Use me. Use My Hot Ass! Your cock feels sooooo big. Uh uh uh uh yes, so good. Lick me, baby. Lick my wet cunt. Lick me. LICK ME! So big in my ass, so big! Feels so good. Yes yes YES YES. I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! COMING COMING COMING! COMING!" She was bouncing up and down like a rag doll, and when she reached her peak she passed out. This was the second person that day who lost consciousness while being fucked by Alan, and it made him feel good about himself. As he let go of Leila her body fell back against his, and he gently rolled off of him and onto the bed. She curled up and began to suck her thumb, just like after the first time he had fucked her senseless.

Megan's whole body was trembling with desire, and both of her hands were furiously working at her pussy, one pinching her clit, and the other driving two fingers into her cunt like the pistons on a steam engine. "Need some help there, Megan?" Alan asked, and she groaned as she pounced on him, rapidly straddling him and placing the head of his dick against her hot and slimy petals. She moaned even louder as she descended, his still hard cock piercing the center of her being." ]

Nowhere in this passage does he cleanup between Leila's ass and Megan's pussy. Or perhaps he just hates Megan enough to want her to die a very slow, painful death (Typhus is a bitch to die from)? I didn't think he was quite that big a prick, but I guess he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exactly...

I agree with the Typhus bacterium comment. If he wouldve actually done that Megan wouldve gotten an infection. I just assumed the author didn't know about that. Nevertheless, when we ignore that itsy bitsy point, the chapter's amazing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awww

that was mean with the jock, since he wasn't the usual douchie jock and shit. He should have just made 'em break up no cuckold the poor guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
real Dick move

Totally unnecessary to humiliate Chad like that. At least let him have some dignity. Alan is the one stealing his girlfriend and then torturing him. And let him get some pussy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Plain Junk

Your story has degenerated into Just Plain Junk. The New York museum was just a distraction, with nothing coming out of his interaction with his cousin 7& her family (like, for example, his taking the opportunity to knock up his cousin while he was there.) And his carrying on with Kate. degrading her in front of her now impotent boyfriend Chad, was cruelly disgusting. His playing with Megan and Leila, neither of whom had offended him in any way, was just degenerate of you. Adios to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointed that you never posted chapter 8. I have checked back to see If you had corrected this a few times now. Other than that, it is a Good story series.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 2 years ago

Non stop sex...ZZZZZ

WayPast21WayPast21almost 2 years ago

If you want to see chapters 8 and 23 (or just read the whole story uninterrupted) storiesonline.net is where this story also appears

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I often wonder why the protagonist in these stories is rarely possessive about the women he fucks. Take for example, Megan or Kate. Why isn't one of his thoughts right away, "don't fuck other guys", when he's regularly fucking them? For one thing, it would be safe to avoid STD, but there's also a more primal thing that I would expect to occur to most guys - don't let your girl fuck other guys (cucks aside). Just strikes me as odd that they're basically left to run free.

Alan does rectify this with Kate here at least, but the whole Chad + Kate situation seems very cruel in a way. I get why he's doing that though, so she can still benefit from being part of the "social elite" while getting her needs met. But she doesn't seem to have any real affection for him nor does she want to be his girlfriend, which honestly I find rather odd. I mean all that pleasure and care shown, but no emotional attachment develops? Maybe she's mentally stunted in that area; it would explain why she was such a fucking bitch to him for no apparent reason other than the fact he wasn't "cool". Then again, these mind control stories always end up with a lot of fucked up situations.

Pauline is a virgin you say? I look forward to Alan deflowering her, which he should have done long ago. Although it worked out for the best since he's now packing serious heat this time and has extra abilities that no one else has to show her a heavenly fucking time. I hope for a threesome soon with Alan, Pauline and Kate. That would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

what happened to 8 ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous