All Comments on 'Lydia And Lucy On The Beat'

by aussie_ella

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ummm...

Women who love making love with women but also enjoy sex with men are called BISEXUAL. Your bio confirms what your writing suggests guy.

fifty5fifty5about 18 years ago
Ella va story!

Don't take anonymous's comment to heart. That he's a dick-head is common knowledge around here!

Your story flowed nicely: credible build-up and great, kinky sex.

Personally, I believe you are female, but actually that doesn't matter a toss. The point is that you can write!

Keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Still waiting

I read your story 3 times already. I expect you to give us the details of LYDIA'S NEXT NIGHTSHIFT.

THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cops doing it for real

wow wish girls at our nick played that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I just...

...discovered this story by accident, but I think it's truly beautiful and I very much hope that you'll continue the saga of these two horny lezzy cops....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
part two please!

Your story was perfect. You did a nice background but didn't droll on and on, yourr writing flowed semlessly. You captured both womens emotions so well, not just throwing them on eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

Hey, this was great! If only I could give you a 90% rate or something. You know you HAVE to continue this story, right? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent work

Very well written. It's hard to find something that's decently written, so I was very pleased to read yours. I hope you continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous