All Comments on 'One Hell of a Wedding Night'

by rk24game

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it's ok but...

Why didn't he knock up his sister-in-law? frown

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
..

Doesn't he know that the pulling out method isn't a good one? :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...

Lame...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

An honest to goodness non-consensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good idea but poorly executed

Great idea for a story - you just seemed to rush it and this meant that the story was less fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I married Greg, he was steady, good job, reliable, The best man, Gregs friend had teased me all night,he was so funny,life of the party, I danced with him, Greg was talking with his workmates, Rob said to me,i wouldn't sit there talking to them and let you out of my sight. I smiled, mischievously and said why, he looked at me and said well you never know what might happen as his hand dropped to my bottom, tell me, he said I would rather show you laughing, I looked over Greg was deep in conversation, o.k show me,he looked surprised but took my hand and took me into the change room. He stood behind me,lifted my wedding dress, I had no panties on,, he bent me forward and I felt his tongue on my pussy, so good,i was wet but he made me wetter, he stopped, I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my pussy slit and then in, so nice. I was no virgin but he fucked me hard, I was really enjoying it, when I realized,no don't cumm in me,i could get pregnant..He pulled out,i was about to turn around and take him in my mouth, when I felt his cockhead at my anal opening.relax he said, I stopped tensing and the hard head entered me, I groaned at the same time he did as my arse gobbled up his cock, it hurt but in a sexy way, my fingers at my pussy as he moved slowly at first but then he said I cant hold back and pushed in hard and fast, my pussy spasming as his cock sent hot cumm up into my clenching arse. He moved back,i stood up and we moved back to the reception. Greg was still talking, my arse was filled with cumm, he was none the wiser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous