All Comments on 'Behind the Masks'

by huelust

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wowwwwww

moreeeeeee pleaseeeeeeee.wid a little more erotica.amazin story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it!!

thought it was fabulous!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!!!

KEEP THAT FIRE BURNING BABY!

Cocoa SashimiCocoa Sashimiabout 18 years ago
Whew...

Bravo! How deliciously erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

Whew. On to the next installment. Great writing.

snurfsnurfabout 18 years ago
Great writing

Wonderful contrast of wording to action here. I love the way the passion builds and seems an unstoppable force of nature. One sexy, intelligent lady!

AfrosintrkAfrosintrkalmost 17 years ago
Nice and hot

So very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done

Very descriptive writing. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hottttttt!!!!

So good, so good!

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 14 years ago
There's so much to love with this story

Let me count the ways...

The snapshot treatment: I really appreciate the way you told the story in vignettes. In each chapter it seemed as though you had a director's eye and pace for building to the climax of a scene and it was easy to visualize this story playing out on the small screen like a Lifetime movie.

A realistic romantic lead: It's great to see a love story, especially an interracial love story, with a white romantic lead who is developed. So often the white guy is a rich, cardboard "Fabio type" with "the bluest eyes ever seen" but no flaws, no struggle, and no consideration for the fact that he's dating a woman of color. "Luc" is the kind of guy most women would lust for, but he clearly is not Mr. Right, and his choices and evolution as a character, make him far more interesting than the typical romantic lead who goes from alpha male hunk to chump because he get's a little booty.

Ethnic beauty: I love that you feature a beautiful and believable woman of color that isn't "passe blanc". It's nice to actually read an interracial story where African features are appreciated. After all, what's the point of calling a story interracial when the characters are aesthetically and culturally so similar?

There were a few editing issues, but this story was memorable for hot scenes between beautiful and fleshed out characters, with real life conflict and a believable resolution.

I hope you continue your good work, and ultimately get paid for it. You deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Always loved this

I wush you'd let us rate it - it's soo good

The other series is just as great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love!!!

You are an amazing writer!! You have me wanting more and burning up with desire. Great job!

~CreoleCutie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still love this story...

Even after all these years. This was one of the first stories I ever read on Lit and it's still one of the best! Question, why are there no star ratings for this? I'd love to give it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mmmm...

The sex part is ok, but the fact that he kind of forced himself on her is a bit of a turn off...I mean, she said "no" and he took advantage of her drunkness...Not OK!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Love that he kinda let her body decide her date, hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hmm, a little tired of the whole will only be in an interracial pairing if it's reluctance scenario. But anyway, notes for future aid: dancers don't eat potato chips regularly- your body is your instrument and its fuel has to be supreme; dancers generally don't kkeep their pubic hair because it'll show through leotards; and dancing 'til your feet bleed or likewise is a given if you're any type of artist who seriously wants to make it.

blueexoticablueexoticaabout 9 years ago
Good introduction

Nice opening...can't wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well written story!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Coming from a male's perspective

That was one of the hottest,first part of a series that I desperately want to read!

I mean,I love how innocent she is from the start,but no one can't control how their body reacts when becoming aroused,and damn!! With she being a professional dancer,when he was buried in her & she 'danced on his dick' I almost lost it myself! Dear lord what a feeling that would be :)

With that said,

Great first start,ccamt wait to read the rest of this series....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous