All Comments on 'Roberta's Buggering Ch. 01'

by TheKupster

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

More, this is a great tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So nice...

...to find a tale of a gentleman who really understands how to treat a lady with the respect she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A++

Spurt spurt!! Fantastic story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An excellent fantasy to start out but...

The spanking part was very well done but after that you went somewhat too far with the inflicting of pain on her. Those big tits of hers needed fondling, fucking and sucking not abused.

So a lot more time needed/needs to be spent on those big tits of hers plus more time defining/describing the oral sex both given and received by the the two of them would do a lot for the story as well. And dry fucking her isn't any more enjoyable for the man than it is for the woman.

Basically this story could be very good with more tit action plus pussy stimulation and penetration. Also keep in mind that some women actually do enjoy the taste of their own fluids on a mans cock after being fucked by it. In their pussy not their ass. And a woman cumming inspite of herself is always a turn on in these type stories.

Looking forward to the rest of the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So much so soon

Wow, all this and still only Chapter 01. What more to follow? Can'wait to find out. I was "uplifted" right from the opening sentence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice!

It's always interesting to read these kinds of stories, but this one was especially compelling because you made her an older woman, and described her as having very large breasts. However, having started off with a fairly vivid description of Roberta's breasts, it would have been nice if Harry had spent a little more time with them while he was raping her. For example, it would have opened up a few more possibilities if he took off her bra before he started raping her. Starting the story with a description of her face, hair, etc. might also have helped. And while I'm all for having Harry forcibly cum in Roberta's vagina, it might have been better if he spent his second load cumming on her breasts rather than in her ass, but maybe that's just personal preference.

Otherwise, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So when do we get a follow up?

It's been way too long not to follow up on a story this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am a 56 year old married housewife and I loved it !!!!!! As I read the story I started to dream about the big cock reamming out my butt as well !!!!!! Please write more !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice butt .... nice but

Good story, got me a bit hot, love a non-consent story in which the woman is not a gorgeous babe who starts to love it story could use a bit of editing (he came like a firehouse?) but good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm a 47 year old married woman-this story was so hot I couldn't wiat for hubby-I used my vibe in my butt soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Whatever happened to Roberta's Tit Torture? It could have been a classic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Been quite awhile

Far too good of a story to be left unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She so deserved it......

.......up the arse! Reminds me of Mistress Maurela's buggering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

You've part written 2 excellent stories. PLEASE give us more. It's not too late

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's been a long time

When do we get the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Been looking forward to the next installment of this fantastic story. Come on, it is not too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope not the ending?

The rapist should find some clips or mouse traps and clip her nipples. Next take more pictures and upload to the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great 1 st. Chapter

When the hell are you going to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When!

Is this going to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

In spite of the errors, I think I've read it 4 times now. This was so my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, every mature woman should be vigorously buggered at least once a month, not necessarily raped, but sodomized into submission, then their husbands and partners might get a quieter life...

merrySMmerrySM6 months ago

Other than the dry vaginal fuck and not more attention to her nipples, Loved this story. I'm a 66 yo woman and would have loved all of it. Keepjng her bra on and just moving it while fucking her, wow so hot. So degrading. I have been fucked (non con sensually) where the guy just moved the crotch of my panties to the side and pushed my bra up over my titties. Hottest sex ever.

A few typos but not bad. I'm afraid from the comments there is no part two. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous