All Comments on 'Waiting for Uncle Zac'

by smalltownsarah

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Almost

erotic situations- but rushed. You covered too much ground and not enough detail. You said some fucking was gentle and some was rough- but no details. Could have been at least two episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep writing Sarah

I loved the concept and your description of the oral sex, after she waited all that time ... beautiful and hot!! He didn't want to, but he did, and I do hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let the tension build

Okay, maybe I'm prejudiced - I'm not a huge fan of quickies, and this story was one. What were Zac's responses to her letters? How did he feel about her? What yearnings/ tensions/ feelings did she have as she was waiting for the taxi? Holding back and letting the tension build up can make erotic stories that much better. Just like sex. One would expect that in "forbidden" sex there was some holding back over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please Continue Authoring

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and feel that you have many more in you. However, after a 3 year break I won't hold my breathe.

Anyway, Good Luck to you.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lucky uncle

I was staying at my uncles house for a few days when I was 14 when i accidentally saw my uncle naked. He didn't see me though. His cock looked a lot bigger than my boy friends 5 incher. He and I were the only ones home. I took my panties off and set in a chair with my legs open so he could see my young pussy. He got up and went to his bedroom . When he did I could see he was hard. . After a couple minutes I slowly opened his door and saw him pulling on his hard meat. He had his eyes closed and was moaning. my name . He didn't know I was in there. I grabbed his cock and said do you want me to help. He opened his eyes and said yes. His cock felt good. After a few minutes he shot a huge load out of it getting it all over me. I took my nightie off and laid on the bed and asked if wouldn't the real thing be better . He took his clothes off an got on the bed with me where we played around for a while We were doing 69 and I asked if he wanted me . He said do yo think you can handle my 8 1/2 inches? I said I want to try . He grabbed a condom . I said no I am on the pill. It felt so good when he put it in me . When he got it all in me I came real hard. I wrapped my legs arond his back and helped him by fucking him back. He lasted a long time before he shot his load in me. Mom was right he did fuck good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous