All Comments on 'Spray of Hearts'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
davidwattsdavidwattsabout 18 years ago
Splendid

Simply the finest cinnamon heart story I've ever read. Wicked good fun!

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyabout 18 years ago
Hail, Michelangela of drunken smut writers!

Supposedly this story was typed into the Lit submission page while the author was in an intoxicated state. Well, that's your story so I guess you have to stick with it, but it sure as heck looks like a clever, well crafted, polished and sexy story. Actually, it IS clever and sexy, and looks like the other things. Thanks, Muse. Did I tell you that you are damn good? You are damn good. I will greedily consume whatever new offerings you purvey.

CopyCarverCopyCarverabout 18 years ago
Can I vote 110?

Five stories so far--and the only common denominator is talent and excellent writing. Geez, Muse, you're starting to make even a hard-core skeptic like me believe that Erato and her sisters might actually exist!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Muse, Good God...

You've packed quite a punch in such a short story! It was as hot as cinnamon hearts and Atomic Fireballs combined! Honestly, that was the best blowjob scene that I've ever read.

Good luck to you in the contest.

sacksackabout 18 years ago
loved this!!

very vivid, sexy, and well written. Unique to Lit., I can't think of any other story quite like it!

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Ethereal

That's the word that comes to mind while trying to describe this story. The writing seems to come to you through a haze, detached, but somehow it sneaks up on you and never lets you go even though you're done with the story. I didn't know words could do that.

Add my name in your list of enraptured fans please.

hugo_samhugo_samabout 18 years ago
Breathtaking

The pace and setup will simply leave you panting and wondering what just happened. Wonderful story. You bring the reader right there along for the ride. thanks

Hugo

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Wow

Wow...what a story! Incredible piece of writing. You are a very talented writer...my hat is off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow, I must be out of the loop

I'd never heard what cinnamon hearts are good for. Now I know...Great story and I never noticed anything hurried about it. Good luck in the contest.

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 18 years ago
Great story.. good luck

I think I need some hearts... great story.. good luck.

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonabout 18 years ago
Still a bit breathless

just plain wow.......

Ok I want a friend like her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best I've read yet.

What's frightening is that it's clear you were mostly playing around when you wrote this; it's like seeing a swirling surface that gives evidence to a maelstrom below.

HLDHLDabout 18 years ago
Great story!

I absolutely loved this story.

Perfectly erotic.

iztheoiztheoabout 18 years ago
A torrid little tale

Very well done, Unsung Muse. This was a great story that left me a bit breathless by the end. The pace and the style of narration were perfect together ... and some of those lines should be deemed as instant classics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

Just wow. What an amazingly hot story - thank you for sharing it with us. Good luck in the contest. :)

moonblademmoonblademabout 18 years ago
Mmmmmmm...

Awesome, Unsung Muse! Absolutely loved the writing. If you write like this about blowjobs, I can't wait to read your full on sex scenes. Really hot.

I'll definitely be checking out your other stuff!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
Very imaginative

Good work, Muse. You packed a lot into a short, well-told tale. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 18 years ago
An interesting

story, quite unusual. I tend to share the narrator's opinion of Valentine's Day as a holiday.

impressiveimpressiveabout 18 years ago
Very nice work, Muse.

Happy Valentine's Day & good luck in the contest. ~Imp

MunachiMunachiabout 18 years ago
nice story...

a different way to look at valentine's day...

(and sorry if there are several comments, my computer is acting up, and it seems my comment doesn't get there, but not sure)

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 18 years ago
Hearts

can do funny things, right?

A short, hot story. I liked the way you conveyed the hazy state of mind. Well done.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Wow!

This is the most original story in the contest, by far. Fantastic! Good luck :)

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Poetic and Hot, a nice combination

Another great story. You have a way of combining a poetic style with great storytelling. You paint very these erotic pictures with poetic language while still keeping them accessible. Thank you for sharing your very obvious talent with us.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
You are just three much

if you just

pardon the

little liberty

with the

language you

shape in such

a facile way

very much like

a master(mistress?)

potter (potteress?)

moulds a

lump of clay

into a pot,

a bowl, a plate,

a vase, a lamp,

capturing a

little bit

of divinity

into each piece...

a lamp

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Not only very hot, but a surprisingly high quality of writing. Worth a read in the realm of fiction or erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous