All Comments on 'A Lonely Mommy'

by ThomX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice story

it made me really horny. good job....write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellant story

That was very good story. I liked it very much. Keep writing thah kind of stories. It made me very horney

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
details

needs detailed descrptions of mothers tits, ass and cunt and sons cock. so readers can better visualize them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please God go away and learn English, or American

1st Example:

In this paragragh for example ...""Now you wasn't going to leave without saying goodbye to your Mommy, now was you?" ... You WASN'T , WAS YOU !!!! Urk Urk Urk! Try "You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye [...] were you?

2nd Example:

"Y-yes, Mommy," he said moanfully as he finished coming. MOANFULLY .... There is no such word ... "... said he moaning as he finished ... etc.

Please, please get an editor ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad

Not bad. As for the spelling/grammar it could use a little work. also including a description of the penis, vagina, tits etc would be nice other than that not a bad story :)

lov2licklov2lickalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot, especially liked "Mommy's" seductiveness, like the whispering in her son's ear. 'Nuff to make me pop!

Keep UP the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked it

Hey if all you want to do is be a grammer critic. You should read something else. I thought it was a good story. So, it had a couple errors. Big deal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mommy loves her son's big prick

This is a fine story by a writer who hits the spot by showing mothers exciting their grown sons by using baby talk with them (see The Games Mommies Play). They always refer to themselves as Mommy and their boys echo that infantile term. Far from being off-putting, it recreates the intimacy of the son's early years. When son Kevin, as here, has developed a supersized dick and a pair of balls to match, speaking to him of "Mommy" wanting to drain his heavy balls by fisting his stiff prick, getting as much of it into her sucking mouth as it can hold, and having him stuff his cock up Mommy's twat just underscores the exciting sexiness of it all! No wonder Kevin goes around school with a big tent under his fly! His Mommy LOVES that hard on in her boy's pants! Totally predictably, Kevin suffers no "damage" from his mother using him for stud service (what son would?). Even after he's married with a family of his own Kevin revisits his mother to blow his balls up the best twat in the whole fucking world--his Mommy's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good

Good story,the only complanit I have is that some words are repeted too many times

Kakarot69Kakarot69over 14 years ago
NICE STORIE

NICE STORIES I REALLY FELT THAT I WASS KEVIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come to Think of It

"Like the good mommy I was?" I would have put off marriage until mom's tits started to sag. At least until the money ran out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lonely always needing more

it made me really horny. good job....write some more please I want to keep on cumming. :)

That was very good story. I liked it very much. Keep writing thah kind of stories, or a continuation of it , as It made me extremely horny am cumming now :)

Needs much more detailed descrptions of mothers "tits," ass and "cunt" and sons cock. and balls, so us readers can better visualize them. Very hot, Especially loved "Mommy whispering in her son's ear. 'Nuff to make me pop! " I'd like to better yet love to make a milf pop her pussy.

Very Hot, Must keep UP the good work, more please, my cock wants more.

I liked it no I loved it, especially my hard boner did! :)

This is a fine story hits the spot by showing mothers exciting their grown sons by using baby talk with them, the intimacy of the son's early years. When son Kevin, as here, has developed a supersized dick and a pair of balls to match. "Mommy" wanting to drain his heavy balls of his stiff prick, getting as much of it into her sucking mouth as it can hold, and having him stuff his cock up her twat No wonder Kevin goes around school with a big tent under his fly! LOVES that hard on in her boy's pants! revisits to get his hard pecker and balls up the best twat in the whole world!

OMG not only am I extremely hard still but I am still oozing my jizz.

"Horny as hell".

Giovanni

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my...

I wish I could've lost my cherry that way: to a loving Mama who understood a son's loneliness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Imagine that..

Coming home to see your mums wet pussy wide open on your bed..id go for it..

fisheronefisheronealmost 2 years ago

I wish it had explored her teaching him to be an accomplished lover. Overall very entertaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous