All Comments on 'Taxi Cab Seductions'

by bourbonslut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

While not original, this is still an excellent rendition of the trophy-wife parading for the masses and a hot interlude in the cab. The descriptions are excellent, the buildup well timed and the execution a little fast but otherwise hot. I'll have to investigate the rest of burbonslut's contris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

We hailed the cab,my wife 52 black dress,i hopped in beside her,told the driver where we wanted to go.He was middle aged,i put my hand on my wifes leg,she opened them,no panties,he could see her pussy,now he had,i pushed 2 fingers into her,she leaned back,we were going slower now.She undid my belt,my trousers,i lowered them,my hard cock sticking straight up.I looked in the mirror,he was watching,i pushed her head down onto it,smiling at him.I said you dont mind do you,he shook his head.I said to her now,she moved up and facing the driver,she lowered her pussy onto my cock,her dress pulled up.I moved up and down into her,i knew she would be ready to cumm.I told him to pull to the side of the road and stop.He did that,now touch her pussy,his hand touched her clit,i felt her tighten around me,i said thats it,keep rubbing she is about to orgasm and then she went wild on me,i felt my cumm rising and i filled her pussy as he fingered her clit.I pulled her panties out of my pocket and as i pulled out,i wiped her pussy with them.I asked him how much the fare was and as they usually do they say free.I handed him her panties and a $10 note and we got out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous