All Comments on 'A Creative Challenge Ch. 28'

by Pvidal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Another excellent episode.

NrlynkdbabeNrlynkdbabeabout 18 years ago
Another fine chapter

I find your series easy to read and most times quite a turn on. I loved when she showed up at the art exhibit naked. I could see myself doing something like that. Your story always Leaves me anxious to see what the unpredictable Amy will do next.

Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep on

Good ol' Amy. Those two have more fun at the expense of others and with the enjoyment of sex than any other 15 adults.

You continue to make these two impossible to drop.

werebarewerebareabout 18 years ago
Please keep them coming ...

... in all senses of the phrase!

Your characters are such fun because they are having such fun being outrageous. In a way, it reminds me of the Sixties, and 'Make Love, Not War'; my first wife and I would have fantasised about doing this sort of thing, though we'd never have had the nerve to be so outrageous - and back then, we couldn't possibly have got away with as much as might be manageable now.

One of the things I like about this tale is that you keep the plotline just inside the credibility border.

These people are fun. And the previous 'porn club no-no' episode reminded us that Amy and Sam are real people, and have their own limits and feelings, not just a pair of f**king artifical androids. I like these people. What on Earth will you next learn about them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous