All Comments on 'Tasting A Cum Filled Cunt'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH MY YES!!!!

Someone who really knows the JOY of being a male CUM SLUT! I loved the abuse your wife heaps upon you and you so eagerly seek. Your asshole is for her abuse and she feeds you CUM, doesn't get any better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very horny

LOve it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

so sexy so well written so hot -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SuCk it DoWn

Nice story, enjoy the taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice story

Very good story... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OHH YES

<i><b> That ws sooo Good! ohhh yhhhhh ive just rubbedd mi tyt pussy over that :P. AND cummed 8 tymz :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please

Stop making your stories so dang short!!!! I love eating cum from my wife's freshly fucked pussy, so your stories turn me on. But they are always so dang short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love to be him

so lucky do you need any help, i could lick her arse clean for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuckin love it bro

I saw a website other day and this whore was drinking boyfriendscum from a teacup........I wish it were mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Um I am good whote

I love to take a champagne bottle and force into my cunt while i have huge pole i bought up my arse. i then love to suck and eat cum as it my lover dong has been rammed in my ass. i am a dirty whore and i am proud to be fucked by over 42 men..

i have cheated on all my husbands. i have not met a cock i did not like. Good whores are for good whote men. L : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good times

Reminds me of some of the good times wife and I had years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cum cunt

yes, tasting my wifes cum filled cum is such a turn on .

I helped my wife get 7 cocks on night, cab drivers, ( we were in Vietnam at the airport) she put her hands on the truck of the cab, lifted her skirt, looked over her should, then looked at me, she never took her eyes of me, just let all 7 guys just hammer her cunt, and I could see everyone of those guys cum in her cunt and what a turn on that was, just knowing I would get to fuck her with all that cum in her cunt.

When it was my turn, all the guys watched and I fucked her.

What a start to a vacation.

jim.wolf@rocketmail.com

maybe some of you guys will get to fuck her, email me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tasty cunt

i wish if someone is there to taste my cunt....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
trying not to cum too soon in her juicy wet cunt hole

i found out how good cum is when mixed with a delicious juicy wet pussy years ago. just wish i'd known it as a teen when pussies look and taste best. i woulda blown their minds to have me lick precum outta their cunts. now i squirt a little in and pull out so i dont blow my whole load and lose that nasty horny desire to lick my cum from her hot box hole then the best part comes last when i move up her body and french kiss her long and deep cause she cany believe how good it tastes all mixed together but doesnt know why. cause i dont tell her its both of our tastes together from her pussy hole that makes it soooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
come one step fruther, please

i started slurping hot sperm back out of my gorgeous blond wife's cunt as i stared up from that sweet spot at her beautiful breasts and pouty lips.

soon though, she learned to role me on my back and climb on my face.

her breasts look even more full from below and she smiles as the sperm drips into my mouth. then she makes me lick her completely clean.

now though, i have to start by licking her clean, before i cum. why?

when i get close to orgasm she makes me pull out, roll on my back

and drop my head off the bed to the floor, then she pulls my legs high over my head and jacks me off straight into my mouth while she laughs at me and calls me her dick sucking husband. she tells me that if i dont swallow every hot drop that she won't do it for me again. so i swallow until my mouth gets dry.

today she told me to find a dick -- another one----to pull out of her right before you come and with my face lying sideways against the top of her shaven cunt, she wants you to stuff yourself down my throat and shoot hot sperm from deep in the back of my throat all the way down while she watches.

any volunteers? all i ask is that you are rock hard and capable of delivery a hefty and hot load of cum. i dont even want to have to swallow. shoot it all the way down please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sweet cum

going to shoot this load i have deep in her juicy cunt then go down on her and suck it all up, then crawl up to her lips and put my tongue with our cum on it in he mouth, get hard again, fuck her again shoot another load for both of us to taste, i am getting so fucking hard writing this while i read again i can jerk off this hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dreamland

that was the biggest load of bollocks i've ever read . its time to stop dreaming wake up have some corn flakes. then go out and get some friends and stop writing bollocks on the tinternet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My throbbing cunt

My hand slowly find its way into my knickers ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cum filled cunt

eating my wife after a couple other guys have fucked her and cum in her is great.

Try it, you will love it and so will she

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eating cum filled cunts

next you'll be eating out hookers , me i love 69 hookers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get real!

Seriously you are warped

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no thanks

might as well get hot cum from a big dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cum

you are hooked it feels good huh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I eat all the precum I can get and when she lets me cum from my wifes pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cumming

I love getting cum from my wifes pussy or directly from a nice large hard cock. I dare you to try it, you wont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Right on

There is nothing hotter than the taste of a freshly fucked cum filled pussy. Whether it is yours or someone else's. Cum mixed with her juices is in itself an amazing aphrodisiac.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No email

Just public comment that this is sick piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolute BULLSHIT!!!

What can I say? I hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick shit man.

You’re a sick motherfucker, same as me. I also love sucking cum from my gf’s cunt but I’m fucking queer too I love sucking her lover’s hard cock. Many times I’ve licked her pussy clean of his hot sperm spray and then sucked her delicious pussy juice from his big black dick. Sometime she just wants to watch me suck cock and see her lover boy blow a creamy load in my face. I love doing that nasty shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2317 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.