All Comments on 'Cousin Tracie'

by Dar_Jisbo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good job...

Great story. Excellent grasp of psychology in the characterizations. And hot sex.

But did you *have* to crack on Alabama? That's my only complaint. As a southerner, I have to defend my territory. :-)

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Depends on the state

There are several state in the US where it is legal for 1st cousins to marry. Beyond that (e.g., 2nd cousins) it's legal in the entire country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Do the research

The laws in Alabama and California regarding this are about the same. Your crack about Alabama is ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why

why no kids, and why did you decide to let her be raped by her mothers boyfriends. doesnt make sense on both counts to me.

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Author's response

3 quick points:

1. I apologize for my crack about Alabama. that was a little insesitive, i'll grant.

2. I didn't "decide" to let her get raped by her mother's boyfriends. anyone in a dysfunctional family seeting knows that's not at all unrealistic, especially fueled by alcohol.

3. In california [where the story is set] it IS legal for first cousins to marry. i looked it up online after this issue broke out.

hope you enjoy the story and keep the feedback coming!

dar

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Taking Care of family

This is a clear '5'. Good imagination and good writing. Small comment sure wish you would have dispatched Tracie to a shower and hair wash when she first got there.

shmueltzvyshmueltzvyalmost 17 years ago
No kids?

I really liked your story, except for the line about no kids. Cousins can marry in 26 states. Probability of a genetic abnomality is 1 in 300!!! more than for unrelated parents,barring known family problems, That is not a significant risk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ya.........

i married my second cousin, love the srtory

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hey i know how you feel...

yea me and my cousin have done the same thing and feel perfect for each other but she lives a good few states away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
West Virginny anyone?

Actually, I thought it was a fine story and enjoyed it thoroughly. The second level of sanguineness that is the rule in most states, in deciding the level at which marriage is prohibited, is frequently ignored in many of "them there hollers". I was not insulted by your remark about Alabama (read rural South). Being only three generations removed from the Confederacy, I think I can recognize prejudice when I see it. I do believe you intended to entertain, rather than insult. Keep up your fine work!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
West Virginny anyone?

Actually, I thought it was a fine story and enjoyed it thoroughly. The second level of sanguineness that is the rule in most states, in deciding the level at which marriage is prohibited, is frequently ignored in many of "them there hollers". I was not insulted by your remark about Alabama (read rural South). Being only three generations removed from the Confederacy, I think I can recognize prejudice when I see it. I do believe you intended to entertain, rather than insult. Keep up your fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thoroughlyoffended...

but i loved the entire story up to that crack about them not living in Alabama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wrong area

any story with rape in it belongs in the NONCONSENT AREA ONLY!!! only a usless wannabe writer would put a story like this in any area but NONCONSENT.

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I see we have an anonymous idiot

If the last idiot who commented had actually *read* the story, they would have seen that the actual described sex was fully consensual. The female lead had a background of being raped in the past.

Oh well. I guess not everyone on Literotica has a brain. I appreciate everyone *else's* feedback because it all made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
asshole writer

if you talk about rape or even mention it you HAVE TO USE THE NONCONSENT AREA readers do not like being AMBUSHED by wannabe writers DELETE AT ONCE AND GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go away troll

The troll didn't like getting told off, and correctly so, by the story's author, so he reposted the same load of bunkum. Listen up, trollazoid. The sex described is completely consensual. The story does NOT belong in nonconsent, it's fine exactly where it is. And yelling louder and hurling personal insults doesn't make you any less wrong, it just makes you look like a jackass. Don't ever post any comments again until you have something intelligent and constructive to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally Agree

Your right, that guy is just being an attention whore (which, by the way, no one likes) and needs to stop being such an ass. And props to you people, for putting the paramecium where he fucking belongs. The story was really good, actually almost romantic even. :) Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

OK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous