All Comments on 'The Naked Waitresses'

by Clairecmnf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy

What the hell is this story about? This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever had the displeasure of reading. You should be ashamed of yourself. DUMBASS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ok

This is an ok story, but it should be in the exhibition/voyeurism section as no actual intercourse is involved. Well written.

justified15justified15about 18 years ago
Nice story, but...

Your writing is quite good, but I failed to find non-consent or reluctance. Other than that issue, I rather enjoyed it. Please write more and maybe get some help when choosing the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i like it

nice change from the usualy please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A word in the ear of DUMBASS

To the person who signed herself DUMBASS I can only say that your inability to read is only surpassed by your inability to comprehend. This story, though not great, was written in very clear English and it is patently obvious that it is about two young women who worked as naked waitresses at a football function.

I'm sure there must be classes near you that teach adults the art of reading and comprehension. Why not try one?

clive522clive522almost 18 years ago
Carry on

None of us are writing Shakespeare - are we?

I'm not.

Both of your story's are good

Carry on - write more

Make em hot.

bigswiverbigswiveralmost 17 years ago
great stuff, lets see more

very sexy stories, please do submit more. I would enjoy a story place at the Key West fantasy fest. Check it out on the web is you don't already know about it. Lots of the women spend the day and evening naked in the streets and the clubs. Their 'costumes' consist soley of a little body paint here or there with the boobs and pussy naked.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 16 years ago
Non-event

No tension, no buzz. Sorry, but it was all rather unexciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved this story!

I love the idea of this story. It's the kind of situation I find really exciting. I would have liked it to be a bit longer with more detail, but overall I think it's probably my favourite of the stories I've read on the Net. Thanks Clairecmnf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

what a terrific story would love to have enjoyed that event. a great time had by all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story.

Wish I could be in that situating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lovely short story ! Thank you. Maybe you could write a story where they waitress another dinner for the local football club. As they are already familiar with the club members they might get a little friendlier with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous