All Comments on 'The Gentlemen's Viagra Club'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
loveolddickloveolddickabout 18 years ago
you old horny guys!

I love your story, and admire your wild imagination.

Still, I hope I can find more details in your story, maybe more discription and more sex :)

anyway, god bless you the dirty old man. Hope you are as able as the men in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
something more forbidden

i hope it develops into some more interreaction with the girls, their boyfriends, friends and more creative lusty scenes of them discovering each other... and maybe some scenes that play up the age disparity - like crashing a father-daughter dance or something slightly kinky and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Hi Baxter--The story was great and I sincerely hope you make this into a series. So many of the Literotica stories are simply not believable but yours is a very definite possibility. I'm an old fart also and can relate to the characters in the story. Please think about writing more parts of this story, ok?

Thanks--Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank goodness for senior sex!

Thank you for your description of seniors with an active sex life, even if they have to use stimulants to get an erection. So often these days you find stories with younger members while us senior citizens are left out in the cold. Please consider adding more chapters to this story. I'll definately be on the lookout for more. Great story!!!!!

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Very imaginative...

and not totally unrealistic!

smy3thsmy3thover 16 years ago
Silly story

Um, let me get this straight. Hiring a call girl was out because it was "not romantic," but hiring a college girl and tricking her into having sex on a mattress in the living room in front of three other guys is better? And these college girls are really dumb enough to fall for this lame story about "research?" I know erotica is fantasy and doesn't necessarily have to be believable, but this was just silly. There was a kernal of concept that was intriguing, but it just wasn't executed.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 9 years ago
Nice nd naughty!

Nice to read of them finding ways to trick hot young college girls into participation in this 'research'! Also nice that they ended up filming it - maybe they should be setting up a subscription website to make some cash from the videos too, to pay for more 'research'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Generations

Like many girls back in Knoxville I paid my way through not only my undergraduate degree but medical school by taking part in various studies like this involving female sexual participation. I've kept it up now as more of a hobby. The only thing that worries me is that my mother and her sister admitted they repeatedly took part when they went to NAU and now their both teachers and are being blackmailed by several students or the last decade. I found their video online and it so much worse as they often worked as a team doing raunchy girl on girl shows as a warm up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous